Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Saw something was already posted, but I'm a Mac guy who's not a fan of relying on Wine. Any Mac Links possible? Thanks.

Reactions: TommyV23

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
After so many bug fixes? Its renpy(Mostly repetitive scripting), not C++ or C# game engine & don't they have dedicated coder for that? Lame excuse after another. How's the link sharing going?
What game on F95 doesn't have bugs init's Alpha release?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, i dodged the bullet. I didn't finish all of the last update and kinda forgot about it for a while but a few days ago i was going to play it to completion since i was clearing games but i decided to skip this one.

Thank god i did because I would've probably been pissed at myself for doing all the content only to then find out a few days later the next update is ready and i got to play through it all again. I'd definitely be burned out of this game at that point.

And yes i know you can just play the specific characters route for the updated content but i always like playing all of it to completion starting with the family then branching out.

Actually i might wait to see if there's a .5 update like usual before playing this update as well.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes