SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019

19 minutes ago

Here's our latest update 0.20!
If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here (OLD SAVE FILES NOT COMPATIBLE):

Download 0.20
v0.20 has just been released to patrons! Public links will be available here around 12-24 hours after the patron release. Check back soon for the public release, or if you're a patron login to .

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I'll never figure out how people complain so much about something that is FREE. Wonder if anyone supports the game on Patreon.
It is actually very simple. They do not like how something is made, how something is designed, how something feels, how something sounds, how something tastes, how something is discussed, hows something is destroyed, how something is changed, how something is upgraded, how something is downgraded, etc. I could on and on but the point is simple if someone is not happy with X they have the right to complain and this forum is one example of an outlet in which to complain. No financial investment or involvement is required in order to be allowed complain. I could for example complain how I cannot understand why you feel someone has to spend money in order to be able to complain... Just an example. Nothing personal. It is just something I do not understand therefore I sometimes complain about it.... Have a great day....

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
When you see everyone rush to play the bug-filled alpha version, but you're just gonna chill and wait for the fixed b or c version.

Haha. I am dumb enough to download the Alpha just to try out, and if I get to frustrated with bugs I just wait until the next day.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So what's even in this update? Boring story and sex scenes with the gross black/latina side characters?
Changelog 0.20:

New content:

• The Main Story - Part One!
  • Added apartment complex location.
  • Maria, Josephine and Tina can now be impregnated.
  • Expanded Bank location.
  • Expanded Dealership location.
  • New minigame.
  • New minor characters: Tina and Nadya.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes