V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Today I learned Milftoon Drama is better game because it released once a month.
I am a supporter of Milftoon, but if you know what to do in the game, an update does not reach 5 minutes of gameplay. Really very short and very few scenes, it is monthly, but very small in content, and this game takes, but delivers much more content.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
it is not because it is free that you have no right to complain. For example, speaking about my country, the health system is '' free '', but it sucks, don't we have the right to complain because it is bad?
I know they are very different things, but the thought is the same, I was a patreon at summertimesaga and I can prove it if you call me in private chat, I send you my credit card payment history ... but i stopped donating after taking more than 5/6 months to get an update, i started being a patreon for the milftoon drama. do they have their problems? yes, but at least one update per month
"speaking about my country, the health system is '' free '', but it sucks" Hmmm italian or spanish?

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Today I learned Milftoon Drama is better game because it released once a month.
when did i say it is better? Imao, I just say which one I prefer to donate, don't get me wrong, the content of the summer saga is impressive so far, what I really don't like is the long time to be released.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes