Jun 13, 2018
1588530033240.png

I don't know... 4 bugs/issues left to fix BUT there is one code task to finish, probably there will be more bugs to fix afterwards. DC doesn't make half ass jobs, you guys need to be way more pacient.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Don't follow too much the development, but isn't every .0 version of this bugged as hell? :ROFLMAO: I vaguely remember people suggesting to wait for the .5 for past releases
Yes and no. As long as you only played the new content, the first release was always fine. In the past the problems started once people went for a full replay and ran into locks which happened in other, unrelated parts of the game. Even though they increased the number of testers quite a bit, I'd expect these kids of bugs this time, too.

Edit: Of course you won't have to wait for 0.5 in that case, given that it will be another full update. 0.1 or 0.2 at best will do.

Last edited:

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Don't follow too much the development, but isn't every .0 version of this bugged as hell? :ROFLMAO: I vaguely remember people suggesting to wait for the .5 for past releases
I don't think people will be patient enough to wait for 0.20.5 this time as it will release months laters.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes