Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
You either can't read or make stuff up in your head that has nothing to do with reality.
1. The Update Tracker was bugged (Bug tracker was from previous update) till late April until it got actually changed to the actual update. Thats a fact. Not an opinion or anything else.
2. People's opinion are irrelevant in the face of facts especially about the topic of release dates. They never existed.
Facts are people always specualte about when a release date is happening BUT never ever did DC or anyone from the Dev team announced a Date for any update to drop. It was always done when its done not before that. And no official Date was ever posted anywhere.
3. You informing yourself is all fine and well. But do yourself and everyone in this forum a favor and inform yourself on the only official websites to do so.

Those websites are.

And when the update drops it will be avaliable on this website as well but in terms of informations you need to either go on picartro, discord or be a patreon. Cause if you get your informations from this thread you will read lots and lots of made up stuff.

If you get your informations from anywhere else they are 100% made up.
Maybe you are right. but do you accept anything they tell you?
1. has been fixed. it took them two weeks to realize that something was wrong, that their tracker was buggy.
2. but a strange factor, do not inform your payers when the game will come out, just keep them informed via a tracker that has been bugged for two weeks.
3. yea, you are right. most get information on the website and come back here to say a lot of nonsense.

I don’t want to argue about it, but don’t try to say it’s made up in my head. everybody can be stupid, I can be talking stupid and you can believe one. but in my opinion it’s a lack of commitment to not inform when the game will be ready, maybe that’s not their rule, but what about when the game comes out and there are bugs? what will they say? I just think a lot of people take their balls, and some lick and them saying '' are you playing this for free '', but, if would they be develop this game for 4/5 years earning much less than they receive? I don't want to do any insinuation or anything like that, but if you really is claiming (with this evidence) that there was a bug in its progress tracking, I will believe you.

and dude, I understand the frustration and opinion of many people, I know that many cross the line (even I may be overtaking), say certain things, but it is the thought of each one. many see this game as milking or gold mine, others see it differently and disagree with that. I don't care about that, I just noticed something wrong, because two weeks ago it was almost certain that the game would come out, but after two weeks the information that the progress tracking had been bugged. so, I hope everything goes well.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
I would normally agree completely, but sometimes their are factors involved with game development that us consumers tend to never see, for all i know he could be working 40+ hours a week right now or maybe he's only doing 20.

Only thing I can gather from this is it seems really commen for all developers which indicates to me a lot more is happening behind the scene's that we are not taking into account which is a legit reason for taking so long.
Of course, I have no doubt that the fault of the delay lies with those who work programming, but despite of that, I think that with that money he could hire someone more professional and faster,but it's just my opinion.
I think it's better to invest in something that works to make it work better, but maybe other interests motivate him:unsure:

Reactions: Lepetitdemonio
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes