Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Wow, am i the only one who cant see that date unless looking at it from the sides and at a very unusual ange? Who the fuck did decide this color would be a good idea? Because it isnt. I dont blame DigitalFire for not notice that, without you pointing it out, i would maybe never notice that it is suppose to be there.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Wow, am i the only one who cant see that date unless looking at it from the sides and at a very unusual ange? Who the fuck did decide this color would be a good idea? Because it isnt. I dont blame DigitalFire for not notice that, without you pointing it out, i would maybe never notice that it is suppose to be there.
well, it is not perfect visible but i can see just fine .

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Of course, I have no doubt that the fault of the delay lies with those who work programming, but despite of that, I think that with that money he could hire someone more professional and faster,but it's just my opinion.
I think it's better to invest in something that works to make it work better, but maybe other interests motivate him:unsure:
Wouldn't another coder make the job even harder? One dude fixes 10 errors and 2 new occur while the other dude fixes also 10 errors and 2 new occur where both errors collide with the 10 fixes from the other dude?
I know nothing about coding only writing but if they don't get in each others way i would agree that more coders would make sense.

On the other hand the money DC makes is split in 7 and taxes. If you start going into numbers there is not much room to actually pay someone else anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: Oriandu

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wouldn't another coder make the job even harder? One dude fixes 10 errors and 2 new occur while the other dude fixes also 10 errors and 2 new occur where both errors collide with the 10 fixes from the other dude?
I know nothing about coding only writing but if they don't get in each others way i would agree that more coders would make sense.

On the other hand the money DC makes is split in 7 and taxes. If you start going into numbers there is not much room to actually pay someone else anymore.
In what universe would having two people doing a job make it harder? Do you think professional video game development just has one person working on all quality assurance testing? Just one idiot in a cubicle all his own in an empty room being sent bug reports by the few dozen testers working on the game? Unless DC is treating development like the wild west, bugs are found, logged, worked on, and completed. It's not like they would just leave the two programmers with no guidelines and fixing bugs does not work the way you seem to think it does.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I'll never figure out how people complain so much about something that is FREE. Wonder if anyone supports the game on Patreon.
it is not because it is free that you have no right to complain. For example, speaking about my country, the health system is '' free '', but it sucks, don't we have the right to complain because it is bad?
I know they are very different things, but the thought is the same, I was a patreon at summertimesaga and I can prove it if you call me in private chat, I send you my credit card payment history ... but i stopped donating after taking more than 5/6 months to get an update, i started being a patreon for the milftoon drama. do they have their problems? yes, but at least one update per month

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
it is not because it is free that you have no right to complain. For example, speaking about my country, the health system is '' free '', but it sucks, don't we have the right to complain because it is bad?
I know they are very different things, but the thought is the same, I was a patreon at summertimesaga and I can prove it if you call me in private chat, I send you my credit card payment history ... but i stopped donating after taking more than 5/6 months to get an update, i started being a patreon for the milftoon drama. do they have their problems? yes, but at least one update per month
Today I learned Milftoon Drama is better game because it released once a month.
They can have one update per day and I don't care -- if I don't like the game I'd rather stick to that with two or three updates a year which really rock.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
In what universe would having two people doing a job make it harder? Do you think professional video game development just has one person working on all quality assurance testing? Just one idiot in a cubicle all his own in an empty room being sent bug reports by the few dozen testers working on the game? Unless DC is treating development like the wild west, bugs are found, logged, worked on, and completed. It's not like they would just leave the two programmers with no guidelines and fixing bugs does not work the way you seem to think it does.
Well thanks for explaining i am a writer for living so i know almost nothing about the coding stuff! Thats why i asked.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes