WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I still don't understand one thing though...so basically in a game called My new life revamp, maybe some of you know it, basically the MC has sex with his stepmother, sister and two stepsisters and the dev has a patreon who's called Beggar of Net and he still does all this incest stuff with the MC balls deep in his stepsisters, sister and stepmother on Patreon but DC doesn't do incest because it's illegal on Patreon, can someone tell me why ?

I'm not trying to say something negative about DC but to me it's so strange that on another game like my new life there incest content and on summertime saga there isn't.
Its not incest if there is no blood relation, hes not breaking any TOS.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
ah sorry, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. don't worry though, I'll stop the whining.
It's just, I really like the game, but waiting 2 months per h-scene makes me rage so hard... I'll try my best to be more patient
yeah, i'm ilustrator, and i cant understand de art delay... being honest SS it's not an artistic marterpiece, its cool and its well done but for the money he earns he sould be faster.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
yeah, i'm ilustrator, and i cant understand de art delay... being honest SS it's not an artistic marterpiece, its cool and its well done but for the money he earns he sould be faster.
I would normally agree completely, but sometimes their are factors involved with game development that us consumers tend to never see, for all i know he could be working 40+ hours a week right now or maybe he's only doing 20.

Only thing I can gather from this is it seems really commen for all developers which indicates to me a lot more is happening behind the scene's that we are not taking into account which is a legit reason for taking so long.

Reactions: Albertant

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I will inform over discord the dev team instantly that you do not believe what they said about the bugged update tracker. xD
well, go ahead. but I think it is a waste of time and in fact you will be wasting your time, because if you look at people's opinions you will see that it is not quite that, but it's also not something to worry about, because I had informed myself that this update would come out at the end of april, people were talking about it, so whatever.

• Angry
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Its not incest if there is no blood relation, hes not breaking any TOS.
Wrong, for Patreon, step siblings is still incest, they leave their rules ambiguous so they can change it however they want. Beggar isn't THAT popular like DC, plus maybe as said before, DC has more haters.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
I still don't understand one thing though...so basically in a game called My new life revamp, maybe some of you know it, basically the MC has sex with his stepmother, sister and two stepsisters and the dev has a patreon who's called Beggar of Net and he still does all this incest stuff with the MC balls deep in his stepsisters, sister and stepmother on Patreon but DC doesn't do incest because it's illegal on Patreon, can someone tell me why ?

I'm not trying to say something negative about DC but to me it's so strange that on another game like my new life there incest content and on summertime saga there isn't.
there's plenty of patreon channels not following patreon terms of service, no one has reported them though. i've personally seen at least a dozen channels transform into more mild versions or be outright taken down after i reported them

Username7

May 1, 2017
There are quite a few games out there which techncially violate patreon's TOS, but until now they don't really seem to be that hard on the whole stepcest topic and even smaller incest games do get away with it. I'd guess patreon rather takes the money and doesn't want to bother. SS on the other hand is the #1 game in their NSFW department, so we can be sure they'll check and DC certainly has enough "haters" who would report stuff to get him banned, too.

In the end he made it clear several times that he wants to be on the safe side in basically every way. That's why we don't have incest in any way, that's why there isn't an official patch, that's why we don't have a really flat chested schoolgirl, even though many people wanted someone who is smaller than Missy, that's why there are no real disney references, etc.
Yeah pretty much I don't think Patreon really cares even now one way or the other what content a game has as long as they're not openly advertising it, afterall it wasn't until outside pressure that they changed ToS to ban stuff like incest and it seems to me at least from what I've seen is that after going after all the big devs just to show that they took action, that unless they get a report they're fine just ignoring the tons of games that do violate ToS and while this is great for smaller devs who fly under the radar or were much smaller when the started out DC not just the largest NSFW patreon but the fourth largest overall will have a much closer eye on him by the suits at patreon. It's honestly a surprise he wasn't forced to redesign the former family members due to how much they look like the MC.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
well, go ahead. but I think it is a waste of time and in fact you will be wasting your time, because if you look at people's opinions you will see that it is not quite that, but it's also not something to worry about, because I had informed myself that this update would come out at the end of april, people were talking about it, so whatever.
You either can't read or make stuff up in your head that has nothing to do with reality.
1. The Update Tracker was bugged (Bug tracker was from previous update) till late April until it got actually changed to the actual update. Thats a fact. Not an opinion or anything else.
2. People's opinion are irrelevant in the face of facts especially about the topic of release dates. They never existed.
Facts are people always specualte about when a release date is happening BUT never ever did DC or anyone from the Dev team announced a Date for any update to drop. It was always done when its done not before that. And no official Date was ever posted anywhere.
3. You informing yourself is all fine and well. But do yourself and everyone in this forum a favor and inform yourself on the only official websites to do so.

Those websites are.

And when the update drops it will be avaliable on this website as well but in terms of informations you need to either go on picartro, discord or be a patreon. Cause if you get your informations from this thread you will read lots and lots of made up stuff.

If you get your informations from anywhere else they are 100% made up.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes