bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Not being a follower on Discord, Are there two different artists working on SS? DC and someone else?
DC outsources animations to someone else but I think he still makes several frames by himself
I think the second style is just better (aka easier) for animations

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hey everyone I'm new here
Just wanted to post this to share my thoughts and opinion about recent stuff:
Before that feel free to criticize, mock or whatever you want to say for this post

First I found out about this game around March and I really enjoyed the story (yeah I enjoy stories in every type of video games) and the mechanics are good so I considered becoming a Patron.

However once I found out that the next update is close I told myself I will wait for release and then I will become a sub on DC's Patreon for the update and future stuff.

Yet we all know the update is being delayed till at least the time of this post.
I'm not complaining or even comparing him and his team to other devs, all I want to say that a delay is good but really long delay kinda kills the support line.

I checked their website and it said they are updating this game every 2 month on average but the last update was last year.

So unless after the upcoming update if we get 2 more within a month, they are not delivering stuff according their schedule which is bad. That's the main reason why video games gets pushed and the results are devastating for both players and devs.

Overall I want to say while the delay is somewhat considered acceptable (if we don't want buggy mess), it's best to remove any post related to updates if a delivery is not guaranteed (I know HYPING is a good Technic for getting supporters but not everyone likes to wait).

On example is that I'm Patron of 2 other developers and they stated that there will be updates according to their schedule (one every week and the other on 1st and 15th day of each month) and they deliver this as their plans.

Anyway I wish best for everyone and hopefully we get the update soon

Stay safe everyone

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Not being a follower on Discord, Are there two different artists working on SS? DC and someone else?
The reason I ask this is because of the different art styles between the main game and the animations.
The main game has 'crisp' lines on the characters, whereas the animations have a much softer almost pastel chalk style. Or is he mixing new with the old?
Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining per se (although I prefer the crisp lines) I'm just curious.

View attachment 642360 View attachment 642362
Crisp Soft

PS: DC get off your FAT wallet and hire a second coder!

OMG A NEW VERSION OF DATING MY DAUGHTER IS OUT. Mr Dots games DOES NOT MILK his patrons. Like "other" Devs.
Animations are done by someone else. But the ART is still drawn by DC. So no two different artists its all DC and the outsource guy.
And what fat wallet are you talking about? Split his patreon money that comes in monthly by 7 and then taxes. You will realize that the so called fat wallet is non existant anymore.

So unless after the upcoming update if we get 2 more within a month, they are not delivering stuff according their schedule which is bad. That's the main reason why video games gets pushed and the results are devastating for both players and devs.
Thats because on the last update the dude responsible for animations left mid work and was never heard of again by DC nor his team. The new guy had to pick up the pieces of the old guy and finished last update and now works on the current one. Yet DC said this solution is not optimal either for him. But i can always advice to go on picarto and ask him in stream if you wanna know stuff.

Also with 3 kids now and working from home i still think he does a great job all together.

Reactions: caspian90

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
It seems like majority of the people on does not know what delay means. The update was never delayed because they never gave a release date when it’s supposed to be out.

Reactions: Vibescu

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
DC'is true capitalist from USA , offcourse he will milk these horny virgins.

View attachment 642427 .
Man, really, there should be 10,000 posts exactly the same as yours, you are not adding anything, just more pollution here, do the following, go to these 10,000 posts and give us a like, we will all know that you think just like them.
No offenses ok, it’s already boring.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Is it true that Darkcookie will only release the game once it is paid on patreon? Because a few weeks ago the game was 99% and is taking a long time to be released and I looked at some previous pages and people are saying that the game will be released next Sunday.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The reason I ask this is because of the different art styles between the main game and the animations.
The main game has 'crisp' lines on the characters, whereas the animations have a much softer almost pastel chalk style. Or is he mixing new with the old?
Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining per se (although I prefer the crisp lines) I'm just curious.

View attachment 642360 View attachment 642362
Crisp Soft

PS: DC get off your FAT wallet and hire a second coder!

OMG A NEW VERSION OF DATING MY DAUGHTER IS OUT. Mr Dots games DOES NOT MILK his patrons. Like "other" Devs.
what are you basing your opinion on, things you made up?

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Is it true that Darkcookie will only release the game once it is paid on patreon? Because a few weeks ago the game was 99% and is taking a long time to be released and I looked at some previous pages and people are saying that the game will be released next Sunday.
This coming update will be released when the bug testing/fixing phase is complete. The progress tracker has been at 99% for 2 days at most. Those people saying the update will be released next sunday are making a guess, based on whatever information they personally feel is relevant. The only KNOWN TRUE fact about the coming update, is that it will be released when the work on it is complete.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This coming update will be released when the bug testing/fixing phase is complete. The progress tracker has been at 99% for 2 days at most. Those people saying the update will be released next sunday are making a guess, based on whatever information they personally feel is relevant. The only KNOWN TRUE fact about the coming update, is that it will be released when the work on it is complete.
That's not a fact either, mathematically speaking. It will be released most likely, but if that's before or after the work on it is complete is unknown.

But that's just the nerd way to say: nobody knows.

JohnG89

Mar 13, 2018
the Progress tracker has been at 99% for a week now, but yeah, I don’t think there’s anyway to know for sure. I think it’ll be out by Wednesday, but that’s just a complete guess, given that they seem to be fixing 10 bugs a day.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love this game its like my Dream making Milf's pregnant :LOL::ROFLMAO::D(y)
Wish Dev Allow to make everyone pregnant example his Mom + Blonde girl in school + Cleaner laddy Etc..
Fix pregnancy minigame to make easy spin :cool: And dialogue's to be more loving example sister wont tell who impregnated her

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
In two days? are you sure about that? because I saw 99% on April 23rd.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes