MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
That's because they freeze the overall completetion percentage while they bug test to show that it's almost done but not finished, it was like this since the Jenny update IIRC
Correct. IIRC the bug total shot up like 3-4x in a couple days and the completion % tanked at the end of a month. They lost thousands of dollars in pledges before the billing period.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I still don't understand one thing though...so basically in a game called My new life revamp, maybe some of you know it, basically the MC has sex with his stepmother, sister and two stepsisters and the dev has a patreon who's called Beggar of Net and he still does all this incest stuff with the MC balls deep in his stepsisters, sister and stepmother on Patreon but DC doesn't do incest because it's illegal on Patreon, can someone tell me why ?

I'm not trying to say something negative about DC but to me it's so strange that on another game like my new life there incest content and on summertime saga there isn't.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I still don't understand one thing though...so basically in a game called My new life revamp, maybe some of you know it, basically the MC has sex with his stepmother, sister and two stepsisters and the dev has a patreon who's called Beggar of Net and he still does all this incest stuff with the MC balls deep in his stepsisters, sister and stepmother on Patreon but DC doesn't do incest because it's illegal on Patreon, can someone tell me why ?

I'm not trying to say something negative about DC but to me it's so strange that on another game like my new life there incest content and on summertime saga there isn't.
I think it depends on how much the game wins and how famous the person is, DC was big so he got the strike like some other devs from popular games

Vibescu

May 16, 2017

Maybe nobody reported that game to Patreon as if they did with Big Brother, Dreams of Desire, DMD or Summertime Saga.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I checked their website and it said they are updating this game every 2 month on average but the last update was last year.
update every 2 months? Hell no man. You will see max 3 updates per year. On the other hand, updates are quite satisfying and the game is free so i am not complaining about it. In addition to that, he makes stream almost everyday and you will know what's going on with the game.
I wish that things would be faster but.. i will take what i have on the table.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

There are quite a few games out there which techncially violate patreon's TOS, but until now they don't really seem to be that hard on the whole stepcest topic and even smaller incest games do get away with it. I'd guess patreon rather takes the money and doesn't want to bother. SS on the other hand is the #1 game in their NSFW department, so we can be sure they'll check and DC certainly has enough "haters" who would report stuff to get him banned, too.

In the end he made it clear several times that he wants to be on the safe side in basically every way. That's why we don't have incest in any way, that's why there isn't an official patch, that's why we don't have a really flat chested schoolgirl, even though many people wanted someone who is smaller than Missy, that's why there are no real disney references, etc.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think it depends on how much the game wins and how famous the person is, DC was big so he got the strike like some other devs from popular games
The dev of this rpg type of game is pretty famous too...before doing a revamp of his game he had his game pretty much finished(almost to the point where the MC would've go balls deep into his own mother)but he left the old game and now he's bringing content on his "new"(pretty much all the scenes are the same but he changed some secondary characters and changed the main story)revamp game but the content is the same...MC balls deep into his sister,step mother and stepsisters.

Man jelousy of how much DC earns can be really hard to contain to tell him that incest stuff is illegal on patreon.

Thank you for the answer though.

Reactions: Gguga12

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Damn dc's stretchment of the development of this game is already painful.
Fkn 1 percent for over 2 weeks...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
There are quite a few games out there which techncially violate patreon's TOS, but until now they don't really seem to be that hard on the whole stepcest topic and even smaller incest games do get away with it. I'd guess patreon rather takes the money and doesn't want to bother. SS on the other hand is the #1 game in their NSFW department, so we can be sure they'll check and DC certainly has enough "haters" who would report stuff to get him banned, too.

In the end he made it clear several times that he wants to be on the safe side in basically every way. That's why we don't have incest in any way, that's why there isn't an official patch, that's why we don't have a really flat chested schoolgirl, even though many people wanted someone who is smaller than Missy, that's why there are no real disney references, etc.
Well tbh i'd the same like DC did...i'd not risk all the work on this amazing game just because some stupid guy report him and his game for incest stuff and see all his work vanish,so yeah makes sense.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
tomorrow? Sorry but i think we may have to wait another week... maybe next saturday ( that's my my opinion based on previous uploads, I know that when it seems that we'll have to wait one day, there is actually a week :sleep:
you are dreaming very loud little friend ... more than 50 bugs will appear and then we will update it in 2 weeks or more because the bugs are stacking ^ - ^
ah sorry, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. don't worry though, I'll stop the whining.
It's just, I really like the game, but waiting 2 months per h-scene makes me rage so hard... I'll try my best to be more patient

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes