Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
As far as paying for whatever and complaining, you'd still only have so much room to complain. This is kind of the entire patreon idea. You're not buying a game, you're supporting a project. We can assume that things aren't being treated like a full-time job, but we don't actually know.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/page-2134#post-3270071 :whistle:

but lets be realistic, tomorrow is release day. Only if something goes really really bad, the day after... lul

ask a fanboy:
are you being sarcastic or just unable to face the truth ?
tomorrow? Sorry but i think we may have to wait another week... maybe next saturday ( that's my my opinion based on previous uploads, I know that when it seems that we'll have to wait one day, there is actually a week :sleep:

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
He has managed to actually form a studio and hire people to work on the game.
That's truth, but just a part of it. Tell the whole picture. All REAL forum members can clearly see - that a lot of dudes were hired to make a "hidden PR" here. I doubt that all ppl who devote such a long posts about only good sides of the project and completly lost a chance to mention ANY kind of critic, even a constructive one - are just "free fans" or "beliving donaters".

Here's how it works.
- Oh, look, the programmers made their part for TOO LONG, maybe they can work faster or maybe better fast-working programmers could be hired to help\change the bad long-working programers?
- Oh no, how could you tell such a thing? The game have a nice art style, and they report the progress often and bla-bla-bla...
- But what about the bad programming?
- Forget about it. Let's just talk about good sides and take your attentiong from a real problem to any kind of "how dare you not to tell only good words about my favorite game, I'm such a fan here".

I bet that the payment of those "PR dudes" and other "fake fans" are much lower than a payment for good programmers, that's why PR dudes are hired and good coders are don't. I must admit that some ppl really belive in all that PR shit and started to copy it and protect just like "their own opinion". Poor dudes. Great never-ending-development plan.
^_^

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
That could explain why she will join the ranks of women making use of MC's impressive equipment.
Dexter obviously got his manhood boyhoodie from his father's side. I mean, it can't come from her genes:
View attachment 640842
I like this game and DC's art style of creating characters but I have a little concern about him adding these high profile personalities like Trump family, Christina Hendricks, and others if any. Does this not make the game more prone to legal actions?
Not that I don't mind these characters I just didn't have enough knowledge about how this actually works so I asked.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That's truth, but just a part of it. Tell the whole picture. All REAL forum members can clearly see - that a lot of dudes were hired to make a "hidden PR" here. I doubt that all ppl who devote such a long posts about only good sides of the project and completly lost a chance to mention ANY kind of critic, even a constructive one - are just "free fans" or "beliving donaters".

Here's how it works.
- Oh, look, the programmers made their part for TOO LONG, maybe they can work faster or maybe better fast-working programmers could be hired to help\change the bad long-working programers?
- Oh no, how could you tell such a thing? The game have a nice art style, and they report the progress often and bla-bla-bla...
- Forget about it. Let's just talk about good sides and take your attentiong from a real problem to any kind of "how dare you not to tell only good words about my favorite game, I'm such a fan here".

I bet that the payment of those "PR dudes" and other "fake fans" are much lower than a payment for good programmers, that's why PR dudes are hired and good coders are don't. I must admit that some ppl really belive in all that PR shit and started to copy it and protect just like "their own opinion". Poor dudes. Great never-ending-development plan.
^_^
Oh crap. You got me.

Just wondering... who paid you to devote such a long post?

Automata

Apr 10, 2017

Here's how it works.

^_^
Occam's razor. They're most likely just fans instead of on the payroll in some grand conspiracy.

Reactions: WSmith
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes