Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Hmm, I see the main story has been updated, but not much else according to the release note. Eh, don't really want to redo the game just for some more lore and minor updates. The next release is Ronda, which I have no interest in, so I guess I will wait for the Annie update, she is one I have wanted to be included for a while.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
rework, playing it now
Should have expected as much.

Kinda wish we'd be past the point of reworking and could actually have compatible saves and story progress. Maybe sometime next decade that will be the case.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Good evening people, someone has the files to unlock the gallery, I'm bored of not being able to use the save from the previous game and having to do everything again

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Good evening people, someone has the files to unlock the gallery, I'm bored of not being able to use the save from the previous game and having to do everything again
for check the comment I think incompletable for use save from previouse..
DC said that he always make the cheat mode for that, for easyer to start from the beginning again

Reactions: 123zzz123

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Honestly and I don't mean this in a bad way but it might seem that I am bashing the devs. Because each update is long and how long we have to wait, it's good to start a new game again, it brings back a lot of good memories and I find it nice to try to fuck your sis and mom all over again :)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Honestly and I don't mean this in a bad way but it might seem that I am bashing the devs. Because each update is long and how long we have to wait, it's good to start a new game again, it brings back a lot of good memories and I find it nice to try to fuck your sis and mom all over again :)
but seriously DC must add new scene sex for each update (especially to mom scene lol)
in order to reduce the shortcomings

Reactions: mochimochi1231

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
lol glad it's been almost two years since I put any time into this.

Wasn't one of the updates a while back meant to stop the frequency of saves being broken with nearly every update?

itsmemario1234

Apr 3, 2020
First timer to this one. I see impregnation is in the game but does the art show pregnancy?
SUMMERTIME SAGA is on top of my favorite list and i have played a lot of these adt games so i'm sure you will like it.. you can always test it with cash and status cheat at start of the game to progess fast and see if it is on your liking or not.. :p

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Starting new game. I got stuck after buying and sleeping at the Beach house. Town Map gets grayed out. I followed where I could go and go stuck on the beach. Just a Heads up. Edit: Just tested this again. The map grays out after you sleep at the beach house. You can still use the town map if you do not sleep.

Last edited:

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
SAVES FROM v0.19.5 DO NOT WORK - START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

What does this mean? start a new game is literally just START A NEW GAME

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
First timer to this one. I see impregnation is in the game but does the art show pregnancy?
Yes, the women get bigger over time.

But you can't sex them while they are pregnant which is a bummer. No sex until they give birth, then a few days later you can resume like nothing happened.

If they get pregnant again, they will mention that it isn't the first time.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes