Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Shit man, i thought the main story will be end on this update. Sigh
Fairly certain we always knew it would be split into two updates. I seem to recall a post or two in this thread indicating that .20.5 should be a shorter wait than usual, but I see any chatter on that subject has vanished.

Aug 17, 2018
Why is it that this man always makes big titty monster women but the sex scenes almost always obscures their giant tits bouncing? Maria has some of the biggest tits in the game but fucking MC has his lanky body blocking them. It's ridiculous. plus you don't get a real good look at Tina's either.

Oh right and the character with the smallest tits this update we get a full frontal view of her.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
So... what I get from the patch notes is that theres no new content of the type that we actually play the game for and only some more minor, "make things look pretty" kinda stuff.... and to top it off, old saves will not work with this new patch because... reasons. I see no reason to play this version if the content added is so minor. See you all in this post for the next update in like... 6 months.
There's 6 h-scenes and a bunch of main story progression in this release.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Well, I just gave my humble opinion, I'm not satisfied with the update, but I also don't feel like crucifying the game's dev.
And honestly I have no intention of starting an argument with anyone here now, it is stupid and it would not lead to anything.
The game is incredible, but it's not perfect, just like everything else in this world, that's my thinking.
I don't consider talking about the money invested in the game, something very silly, because if there are people paying, it is a sign that the game is good, and that it maintains quality.
Just as a lot of people stopped paying, out of frustration and anger, in the face of problems that do exist, and I wouldn't call it "envy".
As I said earlier, it is just my opinion, nobody is obliged to agree with me, because I am not the owner of the absolute truth, and if you still feel the need to "fight", I recommend that you continue doing this among yourself, not getting anywhere, because the dev has no knowledge (and no interest) of the discussions here.

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Why is it that this man always makes big titty monster women but the sex scenes almost always obscures their giant tits bouncing? Maria has some of the biggest tits in the game but fucking MC has his lanky body blocking them. It's ridiculous. plus you don't get a real good look at Tina's either.

Oh right and the character with the smallest tits this update we get a full frontal view of her.
Because he's a mediocre artist

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
There's a nice little easter egg if you start diane's route after you get maria pregnant, when you bring the milk to the pizzeria and maria trips she's naked and with a belly, and you jump in to save her

Reactions: soyjari
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes