Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Just a thought, but maybe DC should consider breaking Summertime into 2 or more parts as separate chapters to the game. With the coming election, the Rump, Melonia, Iwanka & Kim lines might lose their relevancy and new threads may take precedence, (oh boy!, . . . freewheeling Liberalism and an openly nude beach!!), rather than to restart buggy revisions, ( are you listening SSR?). Right now, with the speed that the game is being updated, I'd rather see DC go through planned progressions rather than get tired of making the game and finish it with a slapdash ending. It also gives you the option of finishing one episode, go on to something else and then come back with a new episode with fresh ideas and possibly close story lines that were not working out.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK guys, version 0.20.1-0.01 Alpha of the is up ;)
  • Version 0.20.1-0.01 Alpha:
    • Adaption to version 0.20.1 of the game. Still full of bugs! Should be safe to start playing, but keep the old saves as a backup.
    • Fixed NPC icons on main map are not yet up-to-date with the new locations and characters.
    • Included all vanilla game fixes.
  • Version 0.20.0-0.01 Alpha:
    • First adaption to version 0.20.0 of the main game. Will be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
    • Known issue: NPC icons on main map are not yet up-to-date with the new locations. Area around appartments and clinic might get a bit crowded.
    • Known issue also in vanilla game: Cookie jar scenes for Cassie and Rump happen in MC's bedroom.
    • Removed modded cellphone goals app because it was completely re-done in vanilla game.
    • Removed modded pizza minigame for the same reason.
    • Disabled new cellphone hints for Debbie because she was completely re-done for the new story.
    • Experimental dynamic location adaption system depending on NPCs states, so that they cannot be at multiple places at the same time (currently Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Terry, Iwanka and Rump).
    • Fixed Eve telling MC to hang out in the park even though Grace has forbidden it.
    • Fixed Miss Okita inviting MC to the classroom even though they are already there.
    • Further memory optimization for fireworks animation.
    • Some cleanup and improvement under the hood.

WokeOwl

Jul 26, 2018
Yeah, there was no black smokings - they wore the raspberry-colored smokings, always had a brick-sized mobile phone in hand, and used "V nature!" in every sentence (I remember it image pretty well, because my neighbor was from such guys). Honestly, I'd say that these "real" guys are waaaay more stereotypical and cliched than these cliched "bad russians" from the American movies, despite being real.

And about that "bad portrayal" - yeah, such propaganda exists (like against russians after the Cold War and until novadays, or against people of Japan during/after the WWII), but let's be honest - if somebody seriously believes that all members of some nation are bad because of their portrayal in the games/movies and willing to seriosuly hate them for that... Well, such people are beyond help to begin with, I guess? Plus there are difference between a pure propaganda (where everything is black and white, like the last Call of Duty) and a comedy built on stereotypes (like this game, where mexicans are unlegal workers, italians sell pizza, fat guys are nerds, blonds are stupid and religious people are... well, you know). There's no need to be so serious about something in such game.
Yeeah there they are

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
It seems they take an X amount of money (seems to be pretty small but with cheat mode, it really didn't matter).
I play without cheats or mods and they take always ALL of my money.

Can someone tell me what Bank - Interest means? is it something like time deposit where your money is increasing?. I've bin waiting for some days but my money didn't increase at all.

Rendation

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah the new art for debbie looks so much better.
I was there in one of his streams where he remade Debbie's artwork, fell in love with her all over again, her body looks more like mature and motherly, her breasts are much better looking now along with her face, just wish her rework would get here sooner.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I was wondering does the incest patch get any work on , any updates , becouse in a lot of scenes in the conversations the dialog is messed up. For instance in a lot of it the MC referes to his mom as Debbie , or when shes talking whit her sister she says "Its not like im his mom " i the next line she says the opposite " But he is my son" i dont get it. Doest any one one work on fixing that ?

abeceda

Dec 8, 2016
I do not know if it is only me but when I load save I just made all quests are suddenly messed up.

Like Eve is now before ad for sugar tarts and i was about to go on party.
Aunt just told me about last biggest order (school) and now she wants breast pump.
Tony was going to tell me information and now I am just after scooter purchase.

This happend before when I loaded save but with other quests...

PS: it is not old saves they are from current version

Last edited:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
So my old saves still work, with the exception of having to do the mom and the aunt quests again.The rest are the same as I left them.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Damn... I didn't feel this update at all. The only thing I kind of liked was the car dealership chick, but even that was just kind of... eh. I didn't really care all that much about Maria. Impregnating another dudes wife with his permission isn't as interesting as fucking all your teachers, or fucking the hot blonde chick in your class.

Hopefully the Rumps update isn't too far away. :cry:

D

Deleted member 519678

Damn... I didn't feel this update at all. The only thing I kind of liked was the car dealership chick, but even that was just kind of... eh. I didn't really care all that much about Maria. Impregnating another dudes wife with his permission isn't as interesting as fucking all your teachers, or fucking the hot blonde chick in your class.

Hopefully the Rumps update isn't too far away. :cry:
I actually liked the Tony and Maria story into this update, but I really wish it was longer or with more scene/angle variety.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I actually liked the Tony and Maria story into this update, but I really wish it was longer or with more scene/angle variety.
Yeah, me too. That really bummed me out too about this update! I looked at the cookie jar, and saw 3 windows, and said to my self "Wait... That's it?" You're telling me I made, and delivered all those pizzas for a couple of sex scenes? It felt like way too much work for very little. I came out of this update feeling like I did for Mia's update.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes