sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
I've downloaded V0.20.0 and play for while. If i download the V0.20.1 , can I use the previous version saved game on the new version ?
yes you can. i was halfway through the new story in 20.0 then switched to 20.1

I was there in one of his streams where he remade Debbie's artwork, fell in love with her all over again, her body looks more like mature and motherly, her breasts are much better looking now along with her face, just wish her rework would get here sooner.
yea i am glad he decided to touch up the characters to make them more attractive. when i first play the game my first impression is this guy can draw really good but why did he make the character look ugly. so many unnecessary wrinkles on the faces. just compare old and new kevin

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So I played this on and off during its development. And at first it felt great, but then there was a point, I think it was around when Roxxy and the Teachers were given their paths that things, fell apart for me.
There was a huge loss of connection between events with certain things feeling like they were ment to happen before other events that happened too early and so forth.
Have the change of events been worked on to make the story feel more coherent these days???

Reactions: Ghostload

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Think I'm gonna wait 'til 0.20.5, but...

Does anyone know if there is away to simply turn off pregnancy? I really don't dig that as a fetish, but everything else about this game is awesome. I think I'd like to play the whole thing over again from the start with 0.20.5 (not just the new content) but I'd like to avoid the pregnancy thing if it's possible.

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
How come this dude's art has gotten so much worse after all these years? It was already goofy and anatomically incorrect but you'd think that if he kept drawing for all of these years he'd improve, right?

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020

Does anyone know if there is away to simply turn off pregnancy? I really don't dig that as a fetish, but everything else about this game is awesome. I think I'd like to play the whole thing over again from the start with 0.20.5 (not just the new content) but I'd like to avoid the pregnancy thing if it's possible.
Pull out... when you can...

• Haha
Reactions: Valila and thwartme

donpatch

May 17, 2019
How come this dude's art has gotten so much worse after all these years? It was already goofy and anatomically incorrect but you'd think that if he kept drawing for all of these years he'd improve, right?
Practice makes permanent. He probably sees no problem with it and will continue to do the same thing.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Hit ctrl right after spinning the preg-o-wheel. It'll reset and you can spin until you get the not-pregnant choice.

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
Does the Lewd Patcher incest patch ( ) really replace the some of the new images if so that's kinda disappointing

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
It's a bummer, it feels like I waited a hell of a long time for a handful of scenes. I felt the Eve update was a much better story, had a lot more options, and good development. The car dealership and Tina felt thrown in. The story wasn't terribly compelling and nothing was changed with any other characters. The lady cop being more present makes me hopeful she becomes an option soon, but it felt like there's a DLC for this update. Personally, with the apartment complex, I want to see who Lily is, and continue more with Kassy.

Nov 10, 2017
yeah this update wasnt terrible but it was kind of underwhelming given how long the update took.

Also the first preg sex scene and its literally the exact same angle as the normal sex scene where you cant even see the pregnant body properly. just underwhelming.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Pull out... when you can...
Hit ctrl right after spinning the preg-o-wheel. It'll reset and you can spin until you get the not-pregnant choice.
Are you guys really telling me you never heard of the cumdoom pills that you can get in the hospital?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Very little. Honestly, I'd say it's not worth it.

I also hate having to restart everything and it makes me dislike the game a bit.

Yeah, the Roxxy update was the best one we've had ever since. I liked Eve's update, but it felt less polished and more rushed than Roxxy's. And now we have this. This update was pathetic.
Seems many people hate the new designs and why do the saves never work?
Seems that it is all about greed now, the dev saw the cash flowing in and just stopped trying, that is not the way to make even more money, if the dev would have kept the quality the same more people would support the game.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes