Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
A perfect example of the ripple effect is microtransactions.
I agree with your assessment of microtransactions and I believe these contributed to the creation of a system such as Patreon.

But don't get me wrong. I don't think Patreon is a bad model, per se. Without the Patreon model, there wouldn't be 17,000 games on this site... it would be more like 5500, the 4000 Japanese studio games and about 1500 wegs. And those 1500 wegs would have far less content and higher percentage of abandoned titles than today.
An real chef would know that the eater's opinion on the food's tastiness is of paramount importance. even if the person eating it is 99.99% of the time not a chef themselves.
I don't think you've met many quality Head Chefs, based upon that statement. In their minds, they create masterpieces that anyone with a cultured and educated palate would savour and salivate over. If the creation matches the Chef's expectations, usually the person who disagrees with them is considered a pleb who has eaten far too many sawdust burgers or sucked on pig and chicken asshole sausages out of sidewalk carts where rats have shat better turds than the meat found in the cart.
What's with the game? will there be an update or is she banned for always?
The game is flagged abandoned by F95 for the purposes of F95 because there was no update for more than 18 months.

The developer is still creating content for characters in the game. They have stated they expect to release a piece of their tech update by the end of the month (in their words, "they hope"). We'll see. That piece won't have any new content in it. In fact, it is expected to only have only a part of the current content. After that piece is released and play tested, they say they will continue adding on pieces until all the content is released in the new code and design.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
An real chef would know that the eater's opinion on the food's tastiness is of paramount importance. even if the person eating it is 99.99% of the time not a chef themselves.
That is absolutely not true at all if you go to any high class restaurant. :LUL:
I don't agree with your new best buddie here, either, but lol. Lmao even.

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
Do I have to play as the wiki says? Because if I play as I want Some characters are stuck in certain situations. Can't continue playing

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do I have to play as the wiki says? Because if I play as I want Some characters are stuck in certain situations. Can't continue playing
Uh, what?
What do you mean "if I play as I want"?
Also, what do you mean by you "can't continue playing?"

Do you have an example? What are you trying to do that it won't let you do? What does the wiki say you should do but you don't want to do?

Reactions: namchok143

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
Uh, what?
What do you mean "if I play as I want"?
Also, what do you mean by you "can't continue playing?"

Do you have an example? What are you trying to do that it won't let you do? What does the wiki say you should do but you don't want to do?
Play without completing each character's story.
Then start a new story with another character. And it's like some scenes where the same items are used. The game cannot continue. About to have a mission Whoever can do it, go ahead and do it first, things like that.
Now I'm stuck on an event. Then invited me to play poker.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Play without completing each character's story.
Then start a new story with another character. And it's like some scenes where the same items are used. The game cannot continue. About to have a mission Whoever can do it, go ahead and do it first, things like that.
First, I searched the wiki for "whoever can do it" and found nothing. What mission on whose page are you attempting?

The list of character routes in the wiki do not need to be done in the order they are listed on the main walkthrough page ( ) UNLESS they say that you need to do something first. Obviously, you cannot complete Main Story: Part 3 without completing the previous parts.

You DO have to follow the steps within each character's route, though. You can't do something at the start of the walkthrough of Jenny's route and then try to complete one of the last missions unless you have completed her entire route up to then.

Here are three questions that the answers of which would help figure out what it takes to help you:
  • Whose story are you not wanting to continue right now and what was the last section on the wiki page in their walkthrough that you completed?
  • Whose story are you wanting to work on now, what is the first section on their wiki page of their walkthrough that you want to start?
  • Of that second person's story, have you done everything on their wiki page leading up to that point?
EDIT: I see you edited your post while I was typing my response to you. Instead of attempting to ask you more questions, I'm going to wait for you to respond to this post, first.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That is absolutely not true at all if you go to any high class restaurant. :LUL:
I don't agree with your new best buddie here, either, but lol. Lmao even.
I mean, we are definitely putting this chef's analogy through its paces lately, but...

If you go so high end that the chef takes the position that you should like whatever nonsense they serve up?

And if you dont then you're just some unwashed pleb that cant possibly understand what is good because you aren't a chef?

But dammit, you paid premium prices for it, so of course the chef must be correct!

So you convince yourself that you are just uncultured swine that has no business commenting about the shitty food and service.

I mean, i guess that analogy still works? :unsure:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I don't want to be negative, I don't want to let emotion cloud judgement, I don't want baseless accusation. I just want a clear, concise, no-bullshit answer.

What the fuck is this dev doing for the last 18 months? Why is everything taking so much time for so little? Why is it so hard to have frank discussion instead of always having this adversarial Corporate empty speech and pitchfork mob anger?

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
I don't want to be negative, I don't want to let emotion cloud judgement, I don't want baseless accusation. I just want a clear, concise, no-bullshit answer.

What the fuck is this dev doing for the last 18 months? Why is everything taking so much time for so little? Why is it so hard to have frank discussion instead of always having this adversarial Corporate empty speech and pitchfork mob anger?
Is having 2 years of no updates not enough reason to feel a bit upset?

This game updates at a snale pase. And this is one of the oldest games on this website.

How things are now it fear it will take the rest of cookie's life to maybe finish it.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Is having 2 years of no updates not enough reason to feel a bit upset?

This game updates at a snale pase. And this is one of the oldest games on this website.

How things are now it fear it will take the rest of cookie's life to maybe finish it.
I'm past that, I just want to understand.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Even after Tagged as a "abandoned" i'm still afraid to say anything from the backlash of the games defenders...
They traumatized me for life ! :whistle:
i still have a Nightmares of the verbal abuses and the facepalm emojis... :confused:

What will they do now, i wonder... :sneaky:
Yes, shame they removed the facepalms. Now you can get traumatized by angry emojis staring you down too. :mad:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I don't think you've met many quality Head Chefs, based upon that statement. In their minds, they create masterpieces that anyone with a cultured and educated palate would savour and salivate over. If the creation matches the Chef's expectations, usually the person who disagrees with them is considered a pleb who has eaten far too many sawdust burgers or sucked on pig and chicken asshole sausages out of sidewalk carts where rats have shat better turds than the meat found in the cart.
While such people EXIST, they are the kind of awful chefs that would end up on the gordon ramsey show as he tears them a new one for their unwarranted self importance.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Even after Tagged as a "abandoned" i'm still afraid to say anything from the backlash of the games defenders...
They traumatized me for life ! :whistle:
i still have a Nightmares of the verbal abuses and the facepalm emojis... :confused:

What will they do now, i wonder... :sneaky:
Who bullied you,the flower guy?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TaurusBR

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Honestly? DC is probably terrible at managing people.
It isn't just DC, it is most of the developers for games on this site. While they may be some combination of a good artist, coder, writer, and developer; they are rarely good managers of people or projects.

I sigh a little bit whenever I see a game here get successful and then the developer(s) say they are going to hire/contract more people. Because it means there is now an 70% chance the game is going to start being developed a whole lot slower, a 20% chance it keeps about the same pace of production as when it was just the original dev working on it, and only a 5% chance it will actually result in the game getting done more quickly.

I'd really just prefer they just pocket the money they are making and keep plugging away the same way they had been. If they want to try running a team they should study up on project management (or hire a project manager) and plan their next game to be a team project from the beginning.

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes