Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think they already have another project, at least an idea for it -
I don't know if they're working on it on the side.

View attachment 3673888
That's been listed for 7 years. Yeah. No.

They may have an idea, they may have sketched a few images and drafted a few thoughts... but that "unannounced project" is far on the backburner.
LMAOOOO i was going to say,i dont think that post is the gotcha you think it is,flower guy.
I never said or thought it was. I simply was remarking that saying a developer is milking at any point in their creation process is neither novel or impressive. It's pretty rote for this site. The first claim on this site for any developer milking was within the first month this site was live.

Reactions: Deep-Six

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That could have come from a boomer, zoomer, or even a millenial. The more important question is...which generation do they want to hear talk about their dicks?
Seems like im a boomer because i dont want to listen those awful streams:cautious:
I honestly dont understand how people can watch that shit,i feel brainrot everytime i tune in.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
That just proves he's been consistent with his milking.
Yeah it's obvious he's milking anyone that disputes that is foolish, but he's doing better than most milkers, with the whole streaming his art and answering some questions
most milkers are too lazy to make an update post:LUL:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Seems like im a boomer because i dont want to listen those awful streams:cautious:
I honestly dont understand how people can watch that shit,i feel brainrot everytime i tune in.
People also throw money at unfunny twitch streamers 'playing' games. It's what's popular today.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I was referring to that, question is why start a 2nd project when the first isn't even close to being done, seems like just another means to farm.
They aren't starting a second project - that has been on the site for 7 years

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
PS: We 100% agree on Eve's story neeing a proper branche/option for Grace. It's really annoying that they put diolog options in there, when then lead to nothing meaningful. It's actually probaly my biggest criticism of the game (next to - not 100% serious - Becca not being a main girl ), but I guess, that's another discussion.
#75,493
In writing section there's info, that Sploosh worked on Grace/Odette/Eve stuff, so maybe branche is still possible.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes