RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I'm convinced if this game ever does "finish" DC will just create a sequel to Summertime Saga in order to farm even more money, that is if their next game that hasn't even been revealed yet doesn't farm enough money on it's own but knowing DC he'll just milk that as well.

The Tech update is to rewrite the code in hopes of faster updates but we all know damn well nothing is gonna change, the passion to actually complete this game has gone out of the window a long time ago and has been replaced with greed. Red Dead 3 will release before this game even finishes.
New game? Nah I see him pulling a Snow Daze and remaking this game from the ground up for no reason lmao

Reactions: tslojr and XCelesX

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm convinced if this game ever does "finish" DC will just create a sequel to Summertime Saga in order to farm even more money, that is if their next game that hasn't even been revealed yet doesn't farm enough money on it's own but knowing DC he'll just milk that as well.
These games can go on forever: you just make a new side quest with a couple of totally pointless new chicks, et voilà.

Or you can say that some chapters need a revamp/rework/remake/rewhatever and you're golden.

Then you might say that the game needs music, actor voices, translation and so on...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

The Tech update is to rewrite the code in hopes of faster updates but we all know damn well nothing is gonna change, the passion to actually complete this game has gone out of the window a long time ago and has been replaced with greed. Red Dead 3 will release before this game even finishes.
He doesn't even need to make a sequel, he can just keep adding characters and adding new content for the girls that are already in the game.

Reactions: Count Morado

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I would not be against him adding to the game forever and not making another. I love the game and the bigger the game the more stuff I have to do. However he DOESNT DO ANYTHING. THERE IS NO NEW CONTENT. That is the part I don't like and really screw those wallpapers. It's hot air. I fear IF we finally get the first part of this never ending update the second will take another year or so

Reactions: Cleaner20

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would not be against him adding to the game forever and not making another. I love the game and the bigger the game the more stuff I have to do. However he DOESNT DO ANYTHING. THERE IS NO NEW CONTENT. That is the part I don't like and really screw those wallpapers. It's hot air. I fear IF we finally get the first part of this never ending update the second will take another year or so
Yea I don't think I would care that much if he never finished the game as long as he keeps releasing content and the content is good. But the issue right now, like you said, is that he hasn't released anything for almost 2 years now.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You called out DC before the pandemic and the tech update bullshit,thats actually impressiveo_O
People have been accusing DC of milking his patrons since no later than 6 months after Summertime Saga was listed on this site: Feb 2017 - 471. That's nothing new or impressive.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
I'm convinced if this game ever does "finish" DC will just create a sequel to Summertime Saga in order to farm even more money (...)
I think they already have another project, at least an idea for it -
I don't know if they're working on it on the side.

kompasproductions-com-projects.png

• Haha
Reactions: tankdick
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes