Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You called out DC before the pandemic and the tech update bullshit,thats actually impressiveo_O
People have been accusing DC of milking his patrons since no later than 6 months after Summertime Saga was listed on this site: Feb 2017 - 471. That's nothing new or impressive.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
I'm convinced if this game ever does "finish" DC will just create a sequel to Summertime Saga in order to farm even more money (...)
I think they already have another project, at least an idea for it -
I don't know if they're working on it on the side.

kompasproductions-com-projects.png

• Haha
Reactions: tankdick

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think they already have another project, at least an idea for it -
I don't know if they're working on it on the side.

View attachment 3673888
That's been listed for 7 years. Yeah. No.

They may have an idea, they may have sketched a few images and drafted a few thoughts... but that "unannounced project" is far on the backburner.
LMAOOOO i was going to say,i dont think that post is the gotcha you think it is,flower guy.
I never said or thought it was. I simply was remarking that saying a developer is milking at any point in their creation process is neither novel or impressive. It's pretty rote for this site. The first claim on this site for any developer milking was within the first month this site was live.

Reactions: Deep-Six

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That could have come from a boomer, zoomer, or even a millenial. The more important question is...which generation do they want to hear talk about their dicks?
Seems like im a boomer because i dont want to listen those awful streams:cautious:
I honestly dont understand how people can watch that shit,i feel brainrot everytime i tune in.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
That just proves he's been consistent with his milking.
Yeah it's obvious he's milking anyone that disputes that is foolish, but he's doing better than most milkers, with the whole streaming his art and answering some questions
most milkers are too lazy to make an update post:LUL:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Seems like im a boomer because i dont want to listen those awful streams:cautious:
I honestly dont understand how people can watch that shit,i feel brainrot everytime i tune in.
People also throw money at unfunny twitch streamers 'playing' games. It's what's popular today.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
4.00 star(s) 360 Votes