carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah, but ... let's use your same analogy ... if you aren't a chef, you might know shit doesn't go in a cake, but you have no idea what else does. Until you understand all the ingredients, your opinion isn't worth a single letter you used to make it.
I don't/can't write jokes professionally but I know what I think is funny. I'm not a chef/baker either but if you bake carrots into a chocolate cake I'm not going to like it and therefore not consume it. Your analogy of an analogy is retarded.

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, but ... let's use your same analogy ... if you aren't a chef, you might know shit doesn't go in a cake, but you have no idea what else does. Until you understand all the ingredients, your opinion isn't worth a single letter you used to make it.
Continuing analogy, if the players can't critique a game. What the hell is YELP for? Isn't it for customers who eat food made by "chefs" at restaurants?

drinkincement

Feb 17, 2022
Anyone have a fix for the incest patch crashing on startup for android? I feel like the tension in here is not gonna help me find an answer but who knows lol.

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
Oh I know, I drew all the cocksuckers out at one post too. Just so you could all see how many people still live in mom's basement.
Yeah man, I get it. Everyone but you is a moron, you can do no wrong, your game wasn't broken it's just paid shills that made it up for no reason, it was perfect it's just that it was everybody's fault but yours that it didn't work out. DC isn't milking his paypigs it's just that completing a 3 month update in 2 years is unreasonable demand of us mortals without the game developer tag to demand

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
If they get the What a Legend guys onboard they would be like the avengers
That's a Spanish dude and his wife, if I remember right. Laziness is tradition for them. So a bit more respect for other cultures, 'k? :Kappa:

Imo, if someone gets hustled out of their money, that's on them and no one else. And I sure won't get all up in righteous anger on their behalf. I leave that to both sides of the culture war.

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
That's a Spanish dude and his wife, if I remember right. Laziness is tradition for them. So a bit more respect for other cultures, 'k? :Kappa:

Imo, if someone gets hustled out of their money, that's on them and no one else. And I sure won't get all up in righteous anger on their behalf. I leave that to both sides of the culture war.
I mean they had a kid some time ago which was supposed to slow updates down for a little, but that little lasted so long that the kid is probably getting ready for daycare by now. Not to fault them too much the game itself is pretty good as is even if it would never be finished

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I mean they had a kid some time ago which was supposed to slow updates down for a little, but that little lasted so long that the kid is probably getting ready for daycare by now. Not to fault them too much the game itself is pretty good as is even if it would never be finished
I just find it ironic that so many people here seem to be filled with indignation over other people getting hustled out of their money. Don't tell me this is all buyer's remorse for actually dropping money on the games here :HideThePain:

Reactions: kalodos and TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I don't/can't write jokes professionally but I know what I think is funny. I'm not a chef/baker either but if you bake carrots into a chocolate cake I'm not going to like it and therefore not consume it. Your analogy of an analogy is retarded.
A total sidebar here... Carrot cake is a legitimate product and quite delicious, chocolate cake as well. Your post got me curious and it turns out that there's this whole thing with chocolate carrot cake.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Abandoned, how could this happen?
Its not actually abandoned as there are still monthly updates on the Patreon, and the guy making this game is notoriously slow. Not helped by the fact that him and his wife had a kid a while back, so he's been busy with that.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Sure, the point is just they are not mutually exclusive. They are being stupid and they are being scammed.

They are indeed responsible for their own actions... but those actions affect you indirectly. There is a ripple effect.
You and I are going to have to deal with more bullshit when stupid people help bullshitters to flourish.
For example, I never wanted MTX in my games, but stupid people have ensured it is here to stay now. Ripple effect.
A perfect example of the ripple effect is microtransactions.
Big corporate gaming started testing the waters with microtransactions.
Only stupid people fell for this scam.
But because enough stupid people did fall into it, it was profitable.
So microtransactions were made mandatory in every single large or medium game out there. and even leaked into indies.
the only games free of microtransactions are a portion of indie games.
An real chef would know that the eater's opinion on the food's tastiness is of paramount importance. even if the person eating it is 99.99% of the time not a chef themselves.

Last edited:

bazbj77

Aug 16, 2023
A perfect example of the ripple effect is microtransactions.
Big corporate gaming started testing the waters with microtransactions.
Only stupid people fell for this scam.
But because enough stupid people did fall into it, it was profitable.
So microtransactions were made mandatory in every single medium to large corporate made game out there.
With the sole exception being a portion of indie games.

An real chef would know that the eater's opinion on the food's tastiness is of paramount importance. even if the person eating it is 99.99% of the time not a chef themselves.
Indeed Very true

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
People in the comments bitch about everything to do with a game ... too much or not enough of what they want, no babies dropping from vaginas every second, boobs too big or not big enough, models aren't the same as every other game they've seen, game is too easy or too hard, they have to push more than one button. The complainers are the biggest bunch of adults living in their mother's basements on the planet. They cry on every single game, bitch when they are even asked to pay for what someone else makes, and generally smear shit on everything that isn't exactly the game they want. Yet, not one of them is talented or driven enough to make one of their own to put up to criticism by those who do. They encourage each other to steal the game from behind the paywalls, because they can't wait to jerk those little wieners in their hands until it's sore, and then on to the next one. IF they don't jerk off to people reading their troll language comments. So, as a game designer, no matter what you do doesn't matter. You can't please these trolls. Best to do the game you have in your head and don't worry about them talking. Smack their grubby little fingers with a knife when they try and steal your stuff, and move along.

The worst part is that they seem to multiply every time someone adds a new game and they think they're doing the designers a favor by trying the game free and never paying for it. That just because this is a pirate site, designers should shut up and deal with them, that's just what they are and you can't expect them to buy a game.
You are DarkCookie, aren't you?

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes