zixzio

Feb 6, 2018
This thread is wild, you have people defending DC and you have people shitting on him. At the end of the day even tho this game has the abandoned tag it doesn't matter, the game is still being worked on, the next update will come out eventually. I know some people won't believe it and will keep hating on it. It is what it is.
Hey guys, Darkcookie team here! after the grueling 30+ months the tech update is out and its fucking nothing! Enjoy your scaled cgs while we take another 3 years to make ronda's route or something, fuck you!

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
DC is milking, but not in the way people think. He is indirectly milking.

It is funny how most of the hate is directed at DC, when it should be towards Strayerror, who I believe is the only one doing the coding. He is the ACTUAL milker, but DC is indirectly milking by not either kicking his ass into gear, or firing and replacing him. They are probably best friends, which is why he refuses to choose Option B.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroMJ6969

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
how tf did the tower of trample thread get temporarily closed sooner than this thread
im enjoying the chaos but it was funny thinking about lmao

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
This thread is wild, you have people defending DC and you have people shitting on him. At the end of the day even tho this game has the abandoned tag it doesn't matter, the game is still being worked on, the next update will come out eventually. I know some people won't believe it and will keep hating on it. It is what it is.
*Five years from now* The Tech Release is any day now and then he'll finally release the Rhonda update in 2035!

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
You don't have to be a chef to know you don't put shit in Chocolate Cake. You don't have to make that artform to critique.

Always the worst argument against criticism ever.
Yeah, but ... let's use your same analogy ... if you aren't a chef, you might know shit doesn't go in a cake, but you have no idea what else does. Until you understand all the ingredients, your opinion isn't worth a single letter you used to make it.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
DC is milking, but not in the way people think. He is indirectly milking.

It is funny how most of the hate is directed at DC, when it should be towards Strayerror, who I believe is the only one doing the coding. He is the ACTUAL milker, but DC is indirectly milking by not either kicking his ass into gear, or firing and replacing him. They are probably best friends, which is why he refuses to choose Option B.
It's his project man, he's in charge and the ultimate responsibility lies with him. If what you say is true people are still justified in slinging shit in DC's direction. That's not indirect that's managerial incompetence, even more so if he allows a personal relation to delay the project he's in charge of, and not step in.

Imaging owning or being the ceo of a shipping company, and said company has a captain who is your friend, who happens to sail one of the company's ships. One day you are made aware that he's been drinking on the job and had a near run in with a bridge during his last voyage because he was inebriated. If you continue to let that shit fly because he's your buddy then you're also responsible. If that story leaked to the press do you think you could walk away from it by saying " I was only indirectly responsible?". In any normal setting you would also be blamed for any wrongdoing.

Last edited:

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Bro you worked on one barely functioning game like 3 years ago which you abandoned almost instantly curb your ego a bit
That's funny, Barely functioning? Did you actually try and play that version before I got rid of it? It worked just fine, but people are stupid and bitch about bugs that don't exist. Then, other stupid people use those comments to make other comments without even trying. I know you know it's true, because you just did it. As for what I've worked on, you have zero idea, because I keep it that way. But, I bet the same people who bitched liked other stuff I've done quite a bit. You should curb your ego a LOT and realize you are just like everyone else when you make comments like these without doing a single bit of research.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
It's his project man, he's in charge and the ultimate responsibility lies with him. If what you say is true people are still justified in slinging shit in DC's direction. That's not indirect that's managerial incompetence, even more so if he allows a personal relation to delay the project he's in charge of, and not step in.

Imaging someone owning or being the ceo of a shipping company, and said company has a captain who sails one of the ships that you know. One day you are made aware that he's been drinking on the job and had a near run in with a bridge during his last voyage because he was inebriated. If you continue to let that shit fly because he's your buddy then you're also responsible. If that story leaked to the press do you think you could walk away from it by saying " I was only indirectly responsible?". In any normal setting you would also be blamed for any wrongdoing.
It still does not take away the fact that the main man responsible, is the coder. Yes, someone in charge of people is also responsible for allowing someone's bad actions, but at the end of the day, it's the one doing the bad shit that needs to change themselves so there won't be any problems in the first place.

Both are irresponsible, but Strayerror is even more so.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That's funny, Barely functioning? Did you actually try and play that version before I got rid of it? It worked just fine, but people are stupid and bitch about bugs that don't exist. Then, other stupid people use those comments to make other comments without even trying. I know you know it's true, because you just did it. As for what I've worked on, you have zero idea, because I keep it that way. But, I bet the same people who bitched liked other stuff I've done quite a bit. You should curb your ego a LOT and realize you are just like everyone else when you make comments like these without doing a single bit of research.
I see you headed up the PR dept on your team.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Yeah, but ... let's use your same analogy ... if you aren't a chef, you might know shit doesn't go in a cake, but you have no idea what else does. Until you understand all the ingredients, your opinion isn't worth a single letter you used to make it.
So you're opinion is worth more?
so if i make a game and upload it here I magically have more say than everyone else here?
So we can't criticize Superman 64 because we never made a game before?
90% of the people in these threads are players (a small amount pay)
If you're a dev then people will scrutinize you're work more if you try acting like your opinion matters
way more.
That game dev badge looks cool but it doesn't make you some dude with high wisdom, especially if you made DAZ game #29384 that got abandoned :/

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
Dude people being mean to you on the internet is nothing special get over it

zixzio

Feb 6, 2018
Whoa you're so humble, I can see why your game is so successful.

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
bro what the heck are you yapping about? you okay bro? bro, please just shut up and do yourself a favor, k?

Reactions: kalodos

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
I don't/can't write jokes professionally but I know what I think is funny. I'm not a chef/baker either but if you bake carrots into a chocolate cake I'm not going to like it and therefore not consume it. Your analogy of an analogy is retarded.

4.10 star(s) 353 Votes