zixzio

Feb 6, 2018
That's funny, Barely functioning? Did you actually try and play that version before I got rid of it? It worked just fine, but people are stupid and bitch about bugs that don't exist. Then, other stupid people use those comments to make other comments without even trying. I know you know it's true, because you just did it. As for what I've worked on, you have zero idea, because I keep it that way. But, I bet the same people who bitched liked other stuff I've done quite a bit. You should curb your ego a LOT and realize you are just like everyone else when you make comments like these without doing a single bit of research.
Whoa you're so humble, I can see why your game is so successful.

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
Yeah, but ... let's use your same analogy ... if you aren't a chef, you might know shit doesn't go in a cake, but you have no idea what else does. Until you understand all the ingredients, your opinion isn't worth a single letter you used to make it.
bro what the heck are you yapping about? you okay bro? bro, please just shut up and do yourself a favor, k?

Reactions: kalodos

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah, but ... let's use your same analogy ... if you aren't a chef, you might know shit doesn't go in a cake, but you have no idea what else does. Until you understand all the ingredients, your opinion isn't worth a single letter you used to make it.
I don't/can't write jokes professionally but I know what I think is funny. I'm not a chef/baker either but if you bake carrots into a chocolate cake I'm not going to like it and therefore not consume it. Your analogy of an analogy is retarded.

Sep 30, 2021
Continuing analogy, if the players can't critique a game. What the hell is YELP for? Isn't it for customers who eat food made by "chefs" at restaurants?

drinkincement

Feb 17, 2022
Anyone have a fix for the incest patch crashing on startup for android? I feel like the tension in here is not gonna help me find an answer but who knows lol.

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
Oh I know, I drew all the cocksuckers out at one post too. Just so you could all see how many people still live in mom's basement.
Yeah man, I get it. Everyone but you is a moron, you can do no wrong, your game wasn't broken it's just paid shills that made it up for no reason, it was perfect it's just that it was everybody's fault but yours that it didn't work out. DC isn't milking his paypigs it's just that completing a 3 month update in 2 years is unreasonable demand of us mortals without the game developer tag to demand

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
If they get the What a Legend guys onboard they would be like the avengers
That's a Spanish dude and his wife, if I remember right. Laziness is tradition for them. So a bit more respect for other cultures, 'k? :Kappa:

Imo, if someone gets hustled out of their money, that's on them and no one else. And I sure won't get all up in righteous anger on their behalf. I leave that to both sides of the culture war.

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
That's a Spanish dude and his wife, if I remember right. Laziness is tradition for them. So a bit more respect for other cultures, 'k? :Kappa:

Imo, if someone gets hustled out of their money, that's on them and no one else. And I sure won't get all up in righteous anger on their behalf. I leave that to both sides of the culture war.
I mean they had a kid some time ago which was supposed to slow updates down for a little, but that little lasted so long that the kid is probably getting ready for daycare by now. Not to fault them too much the game itself is pretty good as is even if it would never be finished

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I mean they had a kid some time ago which was supposed to slow updates down for a little, but that little lasted so long that the kid is probably getting ready for daycare by now. Not to fault them too much the game itself is pretty good as is even if it would never be finished
I just find it ironic that so many people here seem to be filled with indignation over other people getting hustled out of their money. Don't tell me this is all buyer's remorse for actually dropping money on the games here :HideThePain:

Reactions: kalodos and TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I don't/can't write jokes professionally but I know what I think is funny. I'm not a chef/baker either but if you bake carrots into a chocolate cake I'm not going to like it and therefore not consume it. Your analogy of an analogy is retarded.
A total sidebar here... Carrot cake is a legitimate product and quite delicious, chocolate cake as well. Your post got me curious and it turns out that there's this whole thing with chocolate carrot cake.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Abandoned, how could this happen?
Its not actually abandoned as there are still monthly updates on the Patreon, and the guy making this game is notoriously slow. Not helped by the fact that him and his wife had a kid a while back, so he's been busy with that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes