mattius77

May 16, 2017
Will saves from 0-20-5 work with this update, or do you have to start over (again)?
Mine worked fine.

When you load the updated game, your saves will be shaded. When you click to load a specific save, you'll get an error message that the save is from an older version of the game, and stuff might not work. Just continue clicking through the errors (I think there are two total, but don't hold me to that) until the save loads. Then immediately re-save the game and overwrite your old save, with whatever text you use to describe it, the save thumbnail will show like normal, and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: BobN290

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Saves work for (most) people. And this game won't be completed for at least 4 years, you got time
At this point with new characters getting introduced per update im gonna say its a cool 7-8 years till completion and thats a maybe, dc has made a point to flesh out even side characters to side characters

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Mine worked fine.

When you load the updated game, your saves will be shaded. When you click to load a specific save, you'll get an error message that the save is from an older version of the game, and stuff might not work. Just continue clicking through the errors (I think there are two total, but don't hold me to that) until the save loads. Then immediately re-save the game and overwrite your old save, with whatever text you use to describe it, the save thumbnail will show like normal, and you'll be good to go.
The messages you get are warnings, not errors. They even say "Warning" and "This is not a bug". No wonder people claim they get errors when loading older saves...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

another What If... update of the for you who wonder what could be. This time, you could have sex with Roxxy and Missy during bright daylight, right in the middle of the ongoing bikini contest! Remember -- it's only a fantasy...

Version 0.20.7-1.07:
  • What if... you could have sex with Missy at the beach, right during the bikini contest!
  • What if... you could have sex with Roxxy right on the bikini contest stage!
  • Made the quick menu text buttons re-sizable according to the FONTSIZE configuration parameter.
  • Made the fullmoon setting work better together with the fireworks animation.
Enjoy!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Wut ? There's no footers in the jar ........ And if it's not in there, it's super minor scene/your headcanon/pure wetdream

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Mine worked fine.

Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes