zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the game is good, one more thing I don’t like and it always starts from scratch, something always happens with my save, it’s always a bug, version 20.0 stops at the end of the 1st part, and when I’m going to start the 2nd part of the game goes back to the last mission to get pregnant again, and then there’s a bug of not continuing the mission

BDI

May 23, 2017
Has the trigger to the Rump quest been disabled in this Halloween version? I can't seem to trigger it at all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
the game is good, one more thing I don’t like and it always starts from scratch, something always happens with my save, it’s always a bug, version 20.0 stops at the end of the 1st part, and when I’m going to start the 2nd part of the game goes back to the last mission to get pregnant again, and then there’s a bug of not continuing the mission
Has the trigger to the Rump quest been disabled in this Halloween version? I can't seem to trigger it at all.
Without you attaching a save here it's difficult to tell what went wrong.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here it is.
OK. There is one strange thing with your save that I don't have an explanation for. Your Thotbot is pregnant. It normally cannot get pregnant unless you cheat it (Wifi symbol on the phone). There was another guy some days ago who managed to have the same. Do you use any mods?

However, the Rump quest would trigger as soon as you go to sleep in your bed (not the beach house). But in your case, Thotbot pregnancy will trigger, and since the game is not prepared for that, you will get a dump.

To solve this, open said cheat menu (Wifi symbol on phone) and re-init Thotbot's pregnancy. Then go to sleep. You will wake up with a headache and the definite idea to visit Tony. Quest triggers.

Reactions: 401Grem

BDI

May 23, 2017
OK. There is one strange thing with your save that I don't have an explanation for. Your Thotbot is pregnant. It normally cannot get pregnant unless you cheat it (Wifi symbol on the phone). There was another guy some days ago who managed to have the same. Do you use any mods?

However, the Rump quest would trigger as soon as you go to sleep in your bed (not the beach house). But in your case, Thotbot pregnancy will trigger, and since the game is not prepared for that, you will get a dump.

To solve this, open said cheat menu (Wifi symbol on phone) and re-init Thotbot's pregnancy. Then go to sleep. You will wake up with a headache and the definite idea to visit Tony. Quest triggers.
That save was an old one, I have already fixed that and the quest does not trigger.( FWIW, twice, both from scratch.)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That save was an old one, I have already fixed that and the quest does not trigger.( FWIW, twice, both from scratch.)
And how am I supposed to fix your "fixed" save if you attach an old one here?

As I said: go to sleep and the quest triggers. Do you use mods or not?

BDI

May 23, 2017
And how am I supposed to fix your "fixed" save if you attach an old one here?

As I said: go to sleep and the quest triggers. Do you use mods or not?
Yes, I do use a mod, your latest naughty tribute mod, but I don't think that it is the problem.One further thing, I had the meeting Tony thing before the milk delivery to the pizza parlor,Maybe that is the problem.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Why would there be ? There's barely 1 for Engrish and translations are fan made. Just headcanon that Jenny is notsis and Debbie is notmom in whatever language you play the game. Or just rename them that when you start a new game

More important question : will DC retcon the entire 0.20 memeliciousness if Grump gets shafted out of the White House ? And we'll have another meltdown of 5+ months over it ? :unsure:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
So I was looking at news on to see who's story is next:

0.20.8Main story ending!
0.21Rhonda
0.22Annie
0.23Judith

So Judith is 0.23 right? If there are 0.21.2, 5, 7 then 0.22.1-3 etc. When does Judith 0.23 release? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk but... doing the math isn't that sometime in 2022? Maybe late 2022?
Just asking

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So I was looking at news on to see who's story is next:

0.20.8Main story ending!
0.21Rhonda
0.22Annie
0.23Judith

So Judith is 0.23 right? If there are 0.21.2, 5, 7 then 0.22.1-3 etc. When does Judith 0.23 release? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk but... doing the math isn't that sometime in 2022? Maybe late 2022?
Just asking
Yeah, I'd probably figure mid to late 2022, most likely.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just asking
Given that DC plans to release a tech update between 20.8 and Ronda, it'll almost certainly be mid 2022 at best. Everything else will really depend on what else they are planning.

it‘s going to be a long while until the judith update. who knows if dc changes his mind and do the widescreen stuff first or some other smaller updates like he did for the maid
As far as I'm aware the widescreen update is already supposed to happen before Ronda, so we should count that in.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i need An Advice what Route should i choose , what's better if he got a GF that mean i cant fuck that girl anymore and if i choose Sex education it will be only MMF ... i cant fuck her alone ? any advice will be helpful .

View attachment 887506

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
i need An Advice what Route should i choose , what's better if he got a GF that mean i cant fuck that girl anymore and if i choose Sex education it will be only MMF ... i cant fuck her alone ? any advice will be helpful .

View attachment 887506
iirc if you choose to get erik a gf then you lose june but you get eriks mom all to yourself

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Mrs Johnson's route is the only one where I play both choices (obviously different saves). June doesn't interest me at all, so on that path she always goes to be Erik's girlfriend leaving Mrs J available for that sweet sweet yoga lesson. And then in the other save it's the Sex Ed/threesome option.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes