Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
You going necro on us ? And as dude above said : you can smex them all year long (get preg, wait a few weeks for belly, baby pops out, wait another few weeks for mom holding time, girl reverts to default, repeat from step 1). All girls are the same.

Yes, she has a story. Just like many other 3rd rate girls in the game. The lewdest thing you do with her is watch her bend forwards to drool on her panties. Until Diane gets a 3rd remake/DC goes ballsdeep with lesser girls, that's the most you'll get from her. And that's about 4+ years
cool ty

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Since the devs still dont include a save file to recent content while each update breaking old saves I assume they expect only completely new players to play it while rest wait until the game is finished.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Since the devs still dont include a save file to recent content while each update breaking old saves I assume they expect only completely new players to play it while rest wait until the game is finished.
Have you been sleeping for years? Saves do work for quite some time and they provided saves way before that, too.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
somebody knows any about the 4th scene of maria or is lost?
Yes, most people have it since day 1. Try searching for it. Or if that's above your IQ power, go to the pizzeria or try to get into her apartment during Sundays (after you complete most of the game)
Why android version doesn't have incest mode????
Android is low-tier priority for DC, incest mod is fan-made and mostly irrelevant. Add the 2 together and you get not much. Just rename Debbie and Jenny to notmom and notsis, you'll have the same result, won't have to wait for an update that will 99% never come out and will skip us another page spam of the same junk nobody cares about anyway

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i start the game in cheat mode. mut my charisma seems to vanish. any fix ?
If you play in cheat mode and start the rap game for the first time the game will ask you whether you want to reset that stat or not. You probably did skip the text and agreed? In short, don't play the rap game if you play in cheat mode.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
aaaaah yeah i skipped to get to where i was.

deleted the previous version to save space XD

i just spammed that rap thing the game is stupid easy anyway

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Don't save anywhere except MC's room/town map. Don't use quicksave for any reason. Just hit CTRL in the mini-games to reset them until you get what you want. Drama solved
not really solved i diddnt wanna go through 20+ days to get someone pregnent so i quick saved at the sperm egg part and loaded till it succeeded i dont really see how that would change anything doing it the "proper way" even if i used normal saves its a random minigame even in cheat mode so care to elaborate why it doesnt work unless i do it your way ? code wise it makes no sense considering its a minigame

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You must have missed the 41905764876598614 pages of people reporting their game melting itself cause they saved at random places and now their PC is throwing itself out the window at random. Quicksave is even more funky.

There's also the official release posts telling people to only save in 2 places. Don't do it and we can laugh at you. Also why save in the middle of a minigame when you can just hit 1 key and it'll reset ? No way to break your game, no need to wait months of redoing the same scene 3 times a day and hoping RNGesus says yes ..... Problem solved and it didn't break space/time continuum

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
not really solved i diddnt wanna go through 20+ days to get someone pregnent so i quick saved at the sperm egg part and loaded till it succeeded i dont really see how that would change anything doing it the "proper way" even if i used normal saves its a random minigame even in cheat mode so care to elaborate why it doesnt work unless i do it your way ? code wise it makes no sense considering its a minigame
Omnikuken is not exactly known for his kind words but he has a point here. The official guidance is to save only in MC's bedroom and in the main town map. Other saves may work but have a higher chance to fail.

Second point is that nearly all minigames can be reset and restarted by simply hitting the CTRL key before the result is registered, e.g. quick enough after the pregnancy wheel stopped spinning and came to a halt at the wrong position. Press CTRL and it starts again, until the outcome fits your wishes.

Or you can install my mod which lets you skip all minigames. Omnikuken doesn't like mods, so you might give it a try just to annoy him :)

Reactions: kajidiablo
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes