j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As I said a few dozen times : 0.20.6/7 were bugfix with a bonus scene. Nothing more. Those bugfix usually come out within a week after a "major" update. This time we got 1 month and a special Halloween scene. It was never meant to be huge, and it probably woulnd't had any scene at all if it was like all other bugfix to date. INB4 milking and tinfoil hats
I'm not sure why you are saying that, when there's never been any mention of what this update was supposed to be and what it was not.

The last halloween update we got included Aqua's whole story and the last christmas surprise update for Consuela (which took two month, too, by the way) included 4 scenes and her full arc. So it's totally understanable that people are disappointed when they see so little and ask what was actually done in the meantime, especally since the 0.20.8 tracker hardly moved in the months before the update.

Edit: I mean, 0.20.5 was released exactly 2 months ago and we are still at 0 completed coding tasks and 0 completed posing task. That's not normal and I really hope that they are spending that time on the widescreen stuff or something has gone seriously wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Changelog has ~4 lines for new scene and about 50 bugfix. Every major update has had at least 1 bugfix after release. This is no exception. We only got Odette cause Halloween. If 0.20.6 came out a week after 0.20.5, we wouldn't get anything except the bugfix.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Changelog has ~4 lines for new scene and about 50 bugfix. Every major update has had at least 1 bugfix after release. This is no exception. We only got Odette cause Halloween. If 0.20.6 came out a week after 0.20.5, we wouldn't get anything except the bugfix.
They are all minor bugs which else would have been fixed in the next update.

The main question and source of people's disappointment is the fact, that nobody knows what they have done in these ~50 days. Either the tracker for 0.20.8 moves (which it didn't) or we get a proper update like it happened for 0.19.5 (which we didn't). That's the point people are making. Saying "it's just a bugfix and now don't complain" is not an answer to that complaint.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They are all minor bugs which else would have been fixed in the next update.

The main question and source of people's disappointment is the fact, that nobody knows what they have done in these ~50 days. Either the tracker for 0.20.8 moves (which it didn't) or we get a proper update like it happened for 0.19.5 (which we didn't). That's the point people are making. Saying "it's just a bugfix and now don't complain" is not an answer to that complaint.
Maybe people would have been happier if 0.20.6 came out a week after 0.20.5 with only bugfixes and 0.20.7 with a bit more stuff for Halloween a month later. But we got it all bundled together in 1 update. Not much we can do about how DC works. And people will always find stuff to whine about, especially in here
I followed the wiki perfectly. It didn't say I should come at full moon.
0.20.6 changed the forest part at night for the Halloween scene. It's supposed to be random how the moon is. Try waiting a few days and check back once in a while. Or go do the new scene to settle it out and let the game/night go back to nornal. Ish

• Angry
Reactions: Hajtand

Strategus

May 12, 2018
0.20.6 changed the forest part at night for the Halloween scene. It's supposed to be random how the moon is. Try waiting a few days and check back once in a while. Or go do the new scene to settle it out and let the game/night go back to nornal. Ish
Tried it at full moon. Nothing.

Rimuru2409

Jun 23, 2020
What new in ver 0.20.7?? I'sd used my complete save in v0.20.5 and I didnt see anything new :(( do i need to play it again??

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't check the changelog found in about 5+ places
Tried it at full moon. Nothing.
Been telling you for the last 4 replies to stop going there at full moon since they changed it in 0.20.6 for the Halloween stuff. Skip some days and try again when it's not full ............................

Strategus

May 12, 2018
Don't check the changelog found in about 5+ places

Been telling you for the last 4 replies to stop going there at full moon since they changed it in 0.20.6 for the Halloween stuff. Skip some days and try again when it's not full ............................

Oh, sorry, I didn't get that you were saying NOT the full one. I tried it before, it's nothing at all days.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Might be bugged then. Or you're not waiting enough days. Or you gotta go do the new scene with Odette for it to pass. Or just stop bothering with Aqua.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh, sorry, I didn't get that you were saying NOT the full one. I tried it before, it's nothing at all days.
I just checked and the altar is clickable and the scene triggers regardless of full moon or Odette story. Do you use any mods? You may attach a save here and I can check what is missing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Takes about 3 weeks ingame/less than 1 hour of skipping text. Super lazy indeed, especially for 2 routes that open on day 1 and you don't need anything or any1 finished :FacePalm:

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Finally got around to playing the new Main Story update. Liking what I've seen so far, Iwanka awoke something inside of me I didn't know was there for slutty blonde rich girl types.

Only question is why they turned Mrs. Johnson into an old Jewish woman? Every other word she spoke was something to do with Judaism. Nobody in the game outside of maybe Kim, Rump or the Raz guy has felt this directly a parody of a stereotype. The Russians, Italians, other archetypes in this game have felt like stereotypes, which I think is good for a fun like StS is. But the stuff specifically with Mrs. Johnson felt so forced. Idk, just my opinion.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Finally got around to playing the new Main Story update. Liking what I've seen so far, Iwanka awoke something inside of me I didn't know was there for slutty blonde rich girl types.

Only question is why they turned Mrs. Johnson into an old Jewish woman? Every other word she spoke was something to do with Judaism. Nobody in the game outside of maybe Kim, Rump or the Raz guy has felt this directly a parody of a stereotype. The Russians, Italians, other archetypes in this game have felt like stereotypes, which I think is good for a fun like StS is. But the stuff specifically with Mrs. Johnson felt so forced. Idk, just my opinion.
That's a pretty specific fetish to have indeed

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I also wanted to say that Erik is like my favorite character and the latest update really highlighted him nicely. Like, idk, the pacing they do with his awkward humor really plays well in my head and genuinely cracks me up.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
any word if Eve + Odette get added eventually or something? seems like a lot of effort to add it in as a dialogue option to not do

Reactions: Necronlord3

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Route is over. Nothing will be added, aside the dating stuff (which will probably not include Odette and even not more 3some). Best you'll get is a cameo in another girl's update/remake, probably not 3some once again. Unless DC goes 360 and redoes Eve's route from pure random and bypasses the polls. Vague hints are all over the place, doesn't mean much, especially on already finished routes

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes