D

Deleted member 3037505

Really fun game . Enjoyed it a lot.Sucks main story line is finishing soon.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ By soon you mean late Feb ? And after 3 updates ?
Hey is there a way to download just the updates for 20.6+7 without having to download the whole game again?
Nope. Unless you can hack into DC's/coder's PC and just get the update files. They never release bugfixes as standalone, it's always the complete game (updated). Removes a layer of fail some dudes would inevitably get into with mixed files/folders overwriting stuff they shouldn't and/or missed. Only downside it for people with slow d/l or data caps

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
^ Route is over. Nothing will be added, aside the dating stuff (which will probably not include Odette and even not more 3some). Best you'll get is a cameo in another girl's update/remake, probably not 3some once again. Unless DC goes 360 and redoes Eve's route from pure random and bypasses the polls. Vague hints are all over the place, doesn't mean much, especially on already finished routes
I meant added to the Halloween crypt. It's like he intended to do Eve and Odette threesome but didn't get around to it in the end maybe due to time. That's the impression I got from the dialogue that never leads to anything else in the recent update. I thought for sure there would be one until I read notes and searched the thread

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I meant added to the Halloween crypt. It's like he intended to do Eve and Odette threesome but didn't get around to it in the end maybe due to time. That's the impression I got from the dialogue that never leads to anything else in the recent update. I thought for sure there would be one until I read notes and searched the thread
Nobody knows at this point. DC said a while ago that he plans to add 6 or 7 additional scenes in the coming tech/widescreen update, so it's possible that it may happen. Back then he mentioned Diane but I think Eve/Odette and especially Grace may be good candidates, too.

Only question is why they turned Mrs. Johnson into an old Jewish woman? Every other word she spoke was something to do with Judaism. Nobody in the game outside of maybe Kim, Rump or the Raz guy has felt this directly a parody of a stereotype. The Russians, Italians, other archetypes in this game have felt like stereotypes, which I think is good for a fun like StS is. But the stuff specifically with Mrs. Johnson felt so forced. Idk, just my opinion.
Sadly that's a bit of a trend recently and I feel they went a little bit too far in trying to make everything "funny" or a parody or a stereotype all the time. It seems to take quite a bit of time to write and I'm not sure whether it actually always improves the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

to give you something while waiting for the next update, feel free to enjoy the newest version of the . Featuring Iwanka, for those who are into rich blonde girls ;)

Version 0.20.7-1.08:
  • Added link in config menu to quickly disable/enable mod and exit game with one click.
  • Made Bissette's sex scene a bit faster.
  • Added breathing animation for Iwanka when lying on her back in Erik's basement.
  • Added an Iwanka transparency option to the optional content (bikini, dress and party dress). See what she is wearing under!
Note that for Iwanka to appear in her transparent outfit, you must download the updated optional content (game_overrides). Also, since she appears mostly nude when her story is finished anyways, it might be a good idea to load an earlier save and play her path again.

Enjoy!

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Odette/crypt thing on a full moon. What am I missing? The text changes to "that's a creepy looking door, wonder where it leads?" But I can't figure out how to proceed further.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Odette/crypt thing on a full moon. What am I missing? The text changes to "that's a creepy looking door, wonder where it leads?" But I can't figure out how to proceed further.
It only triggers on full moon or RL Halloween. Go talk to Odette when the next full moon is. Also, outdated mods may break it (e.g. Lain's mod).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Also make sure it's night time (4th slot, pitch black town and the time bar is empty). Going at it in the evening (3rd slot) won't trigger the scene

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
It only triggers on full moon or RL Halloween. Go talk to Odette when the next full moon is. Also, outdated mods may break it (e.g. Lain's mod).
Yeah, did all that through two full moon cycles, at late night, and she's not pregnant. Only mods I have installed are the naughty tribute mod and it was for this game version, and the cookie jar unlocker. A new update to naughty tribute was posted today, so I will try that next.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A new update that does nothing for that scene won't help you much. Also lol at jar unlocker, pretty useless if you can manage to play and still useless if you use the 1 in-game. So another case of 100% user's fault for notbugs

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If there is a newer version of the game, do i need to reinstall it and then playing it all through again?
Install, yes, since there's no bugfix alone, it's always full game. Replay, not really, unless you reset/delete persistent/suck at life/don't skip 20 updates with a save from 2010
Sorry, are there any in-game walkthrough mod?
Phone hints+wiki, you don't need anything else. If you really want to be laughed at for using a walkthrough, naughty tribute has 1

Reactions: Morah SDG

Chris_Joe

Nov 14, 2019
Install, yes, since there's no bugfix alone, it's always full game. Replay, not really, unless you reset/delete persistent/suck at life/don't skip 20 updates with a save from 2010

Phone hints+wiki, you don't need anything else. If you really want to be laughed at for using a walkthrough, naughty tribute has 1
Thank you man

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
A new update that does nothing for that scene won't help you much. Also lol at jar unlocker, pretty useless if you can manage to play and still useless if you use the 1 in-game. So another case of 100% user's fault for notbugs
I was just answering the questions they asked. gfy.

Sep 17, 2020

This game doesn't need (I'm playing rn). Thank you anyways

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, did all that through two full moon cycles, at late night, and she's not pregnant. Only mods I have installed are the naughty tribute mod and it was for this game version, and the cookie jar unlocker. A new update to naughty tribute was posted today, so I will try that next.
If you have no other mods installed (and Naughty Tribute was up-to-date until today) then it must work. I guess your save is somehow broken. You might attach it here and I will check.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes