Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Just, after Diane and Maria, my fav milf, finally has nude and preg art, she is truly a work of art, the magnum opus of true natural beauty, i just hope she makes it to her update like this, no shaved shit like all the other girls, just full natural
You got good taste in women.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I searched for this but didn't find the answer. I know you can change MC name using command line but what about MC name in Cookie Jar? Is it possible to change to that and how?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Too lazy for searching it or do you just wanted to Post nonsense?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Na, he's right about that. That specific instagram account is run by some fan and has no connection to DC or his team. DC only uses patreon, the SS homepage, twitter, discord and picarto. Everything else is fan made or fake.

Edit: Just in case, he also has an account over here, but I don't think he's written anything in the last two years or so.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I searched for this but didn't find the answer. I know you can change MC name using command line but what about MC name in Cookie Jar? Is it possible to change to that and how?
Jar stuff is tied to the persistent file (found in save folders). You'd have to go tinker in that file to change MC's name. Might work or might melt your PC : change MC's name, exit game, delete persistent in both /game/save/ and /userdata/roaming/renpy/, load back the game with the new MC's name, hopefully it'll create back the file with the name, replay everything to unlock jar back since you just deleted what kept the info ...... Make backups and pray it works (or at least keep in mind you're deleting the entire jar stuff just for a name)

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Im into almost all the milf (not that i dont like the young girls, but you know what i mean) but of all the milfs, Diane, Maria and Lucy are the perfect trio for me, in 2nds is Tina (What not to love in a ginger) Consuela (brazilian butts ftw) and Ms. Dewitt "Melody" (The sexiest teacher in the whole school)
Damn, we almost have the same list. Though of course, my top queen milf by a long shot would be my waifu Lucy. Like I said before, out of all the women in this game, Lucy seem to be less used up, very conservative, only been with one man(her husband) hell I bet MC's girl classmates from school have more sex than Lucy, her husband seem to not been giving her sex, she wants it bad. Lonely housewife. Now we saw her body is banging au natural. Very motherly, caring, nurturing and loves children. She really is the perfect wife material.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Im into almost all the milf (not that i dont like the young girls, but you know what i mean) but of all the milfs, Diane, Maria and Lucy are the perfect trio for me, in 2nds is Tina (What not to love in a ginger) Consuela (brazilian butts ftw) and Ms. Dewitt "Melody" (The sexiest teacher in the whole school)
My MILF Tier:
S. Lucy.
A. Debbie, Diane, Consuela, Maria, Tammy, Tina, Helen.
B. Beth, Crystal.
C. The rest.​

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Jar stuff is tied to the persistent file (found in save folders). You'd have to go tinker in that file to change MC's name. Might work or might melt your PC : change MC's name, exit game, delete persistent in both /game/save/ and /userdata/roaming/renpy/, load back the game with the new MC's name, hopefully it'll create back the file with the name, replay everything to unlock jar back since you just deleted what kept the info ...... Make backups and pray it works (or at least keep in mind you're deleting the entire jar stuff just for a name)
AFAIK all you have to do is start a new game and give MC the desired name. No saving or even messing necessary.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
This is probably asked a lot but when will this game get updated? And how much content do they usually add?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You new to this ? Game usually takes over 4 months per update. So around late Feb-ish, we'll get the bank teller (Liu), the mafia boss girl (which you barely see until then) and probably some more random girl addition (like Maria or Tiina again), then next build we'll get R(h)onda, her newly made notmom and the pool lifeguard at around July. Then around next Xmas we'll get Annie, her notmom the daycare lady and the ungodly Mrs Smith. Might take longer between builds too if DC remakes the game in 16:9 and/or adds a lot of stuff not planned in the polls

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
^ You new to this ? Game usually takes over 4 months per update. So around late Feb-ish, we'll get the bank teller (Liu), the mafia boss girl (which you barely see until then) and probably some more random girl addition (like Maria or Tiina again), then next build we'll get R(h)onda, her newly made notmom and the pool lifeguard at around July. Then around next Xmas we'll get Annie, her notmom the daycare lady and the ungodly Mrs Smith. Might take longer between builds too if DC remakes the game in 16:9 and/or adds a lot of stuff not planned in the polls
cant wait for Liu, shes like one of the first people you meet yet she has nothing yet which made me pretty sad, especially given who shes unfortunate enough to be married to makin me wanna get closer to her even more >.< though not lookin forward the the mafia daughter, i fricken hate spoiled bitches...unless i get to break them >:3

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Liu 1 of the 1st you meet ? The F you playing ? You can finish most of the game and never see her (especially on cheat mode). Only reason you even meet her is when Tony tells you to go there to bypass the mafia bois mugging you every day

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Liu 1 of the 1st you meet ? The F you playing ? You can finish most of the game and never see her (especially on cheat mode). Only reason you even meet her is when Tony tells you to go there to bypass the mafia bois mugging you every day
ok 1. rude, 2. i legit forgot you had to get far enough in to meet Tony and all that, i just remembered you meet Liu when setting up your account which i remembered you be able to do pretty quickly, so ok yeah not 'one of the first people you meet' but you can meet her pretty early on so more like 'you meet her pretty early into the game'

Reactions: hapikala_donut
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes