Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
did I miss it before, or has Erik's "landlady" turned into a stereotypical jew mom this latest updates?
I'm quite sure she didn't randomly drop yiddish slang before.
"Jew mom?" That seems a little mid-twentieth century. Jewish mom/mother would probably work a little better and not make you sound quite so....Klannish.
I won't discuss whether Biden was elected or not but did anyone research if his family has any fuckable woman that can move in Summerville in the future?
I expect he and his family will not be quite so easily parodied as "Rump."

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I won't discuss whether Biden was elected or not but did anyone research if his family has any fuckable woman that can move in Summerville in the future?
Dont know if he has a daughter, but (no offense to him) his wife looks like a mummy

Would be cool if dc adds a new female character as a mayor of summervile, but the con is another update wasted on that meh idea

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
My Lucy finally.... Tho it's still a year from now til her release NOVEMBER 2021...FML.
That actually tells us a lot about her character. She's a pure woman and a top waifu. Doesn't shave or trim. Only sexual partner is her jerk husband. Very nurturing and motherly. Makes the best wife and mommy. FULL OF MILK indeed.
Right, Lucy is a real woman to me compared to the rest. Some are way too slutty, some are way too prude. Lucy is just perfect
We might actually finally see that with Lucy. My bold prediction is, Lucy will be the first one hired by MC and Aunt Diane to her farm to be one of the milking cows. Every makes sense, the milk delivery, the nursery. Lucy is full of milk
November 2021 bruh
DarkCookie's own words on regards to Lucy as a character:

"An Old-fashioned Woman"

Playing as MC, the kids she'll be keeping a tally on will be all hers and MC. I'd impregnate my waifu Lucy over and over again. Curious, how it will all play out with her strict husband. It will be interesting to see.
Huge market . It's comparable to a realistic graphic mod for Skyrim Or GTA 5
Can u imagine bruh. We were talking about Lucy back in 2018, now she's soon to be here. I'm so excited xddd
It fits her and her character honestly. Dark Cookie in his own words: She's an old fashioned woman.
On his Instagram to describe Lucy.
You got good taste in women.
Damn, we almost have the same list. Though of course, my top queen milf by a long shot would be my waifu Lucy. Like I said before, out of all the women in this game, Lucy seem to be less used up, very conservative, only been with one man(her husband) hell I bet MC's girl classmates from school have more sex than Lucy, her husband seem to not been giving her sex, she wants it bad. Lonely housewife. Now we saw her body is banging au natural. Very motherly, caring, nurturing and loves children. She really is the perfect wife material.
My MILF Tier:
S. Lucy.
A. Debbie, Diane, Consuela, Maria, Tammy, Tina, Helen.
B. Beth, Crystal.
C. The rest.​
something tells me that you really like lucy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
that's all i'm asking for. some new dialogue and a couple more solo h-scenes, maybe even one pregnant sex scene. the question is just when?
Nobody knows, as always. I guess there's a chance for scenes with the tech update, but beyond that it'll purely depend on DC's mood. I wouldn't be surprise if it would take years, but at least it shows that they are actually willing to work on it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey,
When I "Load" my backup it puts the game back in its original language, what can I do to fix this problem ?
There was apparently bugs with how translations worked with the game. Last night's post seems to say they fixed something, might wanna re-download whichever language you tried and see if anything works better now

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes