Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
nothing wrong with that, she's cute though i wonder who her mom is or if she has any other relatives in the game
personally i like the latinas a lot and they are actually the number 1 reason i'm looking forward to the judith update
Missy is cute. Her being nice to MC from the start and being honest about it is refreshing, especially given her girlfriends.
I also wonder about her mom. Hope we get to see her at some point.

(we still need more Roz content tho')
I can only imagine what Missy's mom will look like :love:. Maybe we can already guess what her mom's occupation will be i.e Becca's mom works at the Bank, Judith's mom works at the Donut Shop. So most likely, Missy's mom would end up either working at the Mall as a Mall Manager or the Hospital as a Doctor.

Reactions: McSlut

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
nothing wrong with that, she's cute though i wonder who her mom is or if she has any other relatives in the game
personally i like the latinas a lot and they are actually the number 1 reason i'm looking forward to the judith update
That's the mentality of players here.
Who is her mom?

Any female relatives/friends?

New characters introduced:
Is person male or female?
Male, then does he have any female character that is connected to him?

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I know is not implemented on the map, but Missy's mom has to be a tall, chatty hairdresser cuz missy has a beautiful hair.

IWantMoreGrace yea im waiting Judith update too but mainly for Judith storyline (the bullied girl that has a crush on mc but is afraid to show her feelings and has a Metallica-rocking body + doesnt like bras + has inverted nipples and on top has a sexy bush underneath) the latinas already delivered a good character in Consuela

LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds thats what i like about her, happy, carefree, cute, and funny, the kind of girl i would date irl btw

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
They have changed the look of some characters, Eve did not need to be changed IMO, she was better without any blonde hair.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I know is not implemented on the map, but Missy's mom has to be a tall, chatty hairdresser cuz missy has a beautiful hair.

IWantMoreGrace yea im waiting Judith update too but mainly for Judith storyline (the bullied girl that has a crush on mc but is afraid to show her feelings and has a Metallica-rocking body + doesnt like bras + has inverted nipples and on top has a sexy bush underneath) the latinas already delivered a good character in Consuela

LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds thats what i like about her, happy, carefree, cute, and funny, the kind of girl i would date irl btw
I wanna see her reaction when she finds out about MC having relationship with her Mom

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC actually talked about Missy's sister a while ago. Until quite recently he said that she won't be in the game when people asked, but now he seems to at least consider her as part of Jane's library story or some kind of other smaller arc. So she may at least get a scene or so. Beyond that I'm pretty sure that we won't see other relatives of her.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Can't blame ya(y) tho why settle for one when you can have both? throw in that goth minx into the bag as well;)
i impregnated eve, her big sister grace and her best friend odette on the same fucking day. honestly if there if hell exists in the summertime saga universe he's definitely going to spend eternity there

DC actually talked about Missy's sister a while ago. Until quite recently he said that she won't be in the game when people asked, but now he seems to at least consider her as part of Jane's library story or some kind of other smaller arc. So she may at least get a scene or so. Beyond that I'm pretty sure that we won't see other relatives of her.
damn i didn't know that. you should honestly get a custom tag on here. "summertime saga lore expert" or something like that

honestly i think it's time everyone should just post their tier list again

my-image.png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i impregnated eve, her big sister grace and her best friend odette on the same fucking day. honestly if there if hell exists in the summertime saga universe he's definitely going to spend eternity there

damn i didn't know that. you should honestly get a custom tag on here. "summertime saga lore expert" or something like that

View attachment 895258
I do miss Odette, Tina and Melonia, and this new Mafia girl whatshername...

Edit: Nadia. And Thotbot.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I just happen to listen to quite a few of his streams while working or doing chores. But he changes his mind so frequently that it's never really reliable or of any real worth. But I'd say some gossip and speculation is quite nice at times.

Yay, I had already forgotten about it. Sadly it's not 100% up to date, but Tina would probably be a B or C in my case.

my-image.png

Reactions: Omniel and McSlut
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes