Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Indeed, guess my eyes were bleeding too much over that massive hairball to register it was Annie's notmom and she was in 0.22
Why is it still stucked at 18% for a while now??
DC is obviously a milking scamlord and he's 100% delaying everything he can just to get that sweet Xmas $ income and waiting for the new year to continue "working" while also getting mad $ doing nothing. Add a dose of lazyness since streaming daily doesn't count and being #1 pron game on Patreon for the past 3+ years means nothing, only pure greed

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
^ Indeed, guess my eyes were bleeding too much over that massive hairball to register it was Annie's notmom and she was in 0.22

DC is obviously a milking scamlord and he's 100% delaying everything he can just to get that sweet Xmas $ income and waiting for the new year to continue "working" while also getting mad $ doing nothing. Add a dose of lazyness since streaming daily doesn't count and being #1 pron game on Patreon for the past 3+ years means nothing, only pure greed
Do you think after he finishes his reworked for all characters in the game, the future updates will come sooner?
Because he mentioned it that once he's done with reworks, the game will get more updates frequently and sooner than before.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I'm way more gonna reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at those mega-pubes. Boner dead and 0.21 is doomed
That actually tells us a lot about her character. She's a pure woman and a top waifu. Doesn't shave or trim. Only sexual partner is her jerk husband. Very nurturing and motherly. Makes the best wife and mommy. FULL OF MILK indeed.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I think DC should add lactation when girls are pregnant also make them lactate while having sex with them.
We might actually finally see that with Lucy. My bold prediction is, Lucy will be the first one hired by MC and Aunt Diane to her farm to be one of the milking cows. Every makes sense, the milk delivery, the nursery. Lucy is full of milk

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Just, after Diane and Maria, my fav milf, finally has nude and preg art, she is truly a work of art, the magnum opus of true natural beauty, i just hope she makes it to her update like this, no shaved shit like all the other girls, just full natural

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
She's also the only one who knows how many kids MC has fathered. She actually keeps a tally on the wall.
Playing as MC, the kids she'll be keeping a tally on will be all hers and MC. I'd impregnate my waifu Lucy over and over again. Curious, how it will all play out with her strict husband. It will be interesting to see.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry you're so triggered by a little natural hair. Must make things awkward with many women.
But that's not just "a little hair". That's actually quite a lot.
Personally, I'm not too fond of pubes but variety is good so I weirdly have no problem with Lucy's thatch.

And anyway, it's Cookie's game so he can do what he wants with it... As demonstrated by the change in Mrs Johnson.
I've been out of the loop for a while, though. I only know things because I bother to read.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
But that's not just "a little hair". That's actually quite a lot.
Personally, I'm not too fond of pubes but variety is good so I weirdly have no problem with Lucy's thatch.
It fits her and her character honestly. Dark Cookie in his own words: She's an old fashioned woman.
On his Instagram to describe Lucy.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes