dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Did I just see someone using a sex game piracy site accuse someone of being a "pethetic virgin" [sic]?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Let's try these, one is before going to the warehouse, the other is the morning after the warehouse.
Your saves seem to be corrupted. I repaired the first save and went to the warehouse. Story triggered as expected, got cought and brought home by Yumi. I then saved in MC's bedroom and attached the save here.

Going to sleep should trigger everything as expected as well, try it out. If it does not, please install the attached TributeMod.rpy file, start the game, load the save and leave the game immediately after you went to sleep and woke up. Go to %APPDATA%\renpy\summertimesaga and attach the created file saga.log here.

Also, please attach your Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt here.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So you don't care for the Mia/Helen Route? There you have two Options.
All of the other paths that have options, I have a clear preferred route. So that's the only one I play multiple options.

Mia/Helen - the Mia scene is uninspired and I don't particularly care for her. Also, MILF.

June - She doesn't do anything for me, so Erik can have her, and I can claim my reward. Also, MILF.

Crystal - Of course I want to fuck her (MILF).

Eve - Not into the TS thing. Also, MILF. (Not relevant in this case, I just wanted to be consistent.)

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
All of the other paths that have options, I have a clear preferred route. So that's the only one I play.

Mia/Helen - the Mia scene is uninspired and I don't particularly care for her. Also, MILF.

June - She doesn't do anything for me, so Erik can have her, and I can claim my reward. Also, MILF.

Crystal - Of course I want to fuck her (MILF).

Eve - Not into the TS thing. Also, MILF. (Not relevant in this case, I just wanted to be consistent.)
i pretty much agree with those, except i dont mind the trans thing my main complaint is i woulda preferred her be a true futa so i could knock her up too lol

as for mia/helen i basically agree but to me it seems like through their stuff even with the mia parts its still about her parents which takes a lot away from her then in the end your great reward is, as you said, a pretty uninspired scene AND you cant even get her pregnant meanwhile with helen you do a decent amount of stuff with her and in the end you get your own personal sex slave milf so why would ANYONE in their right mind pick mia over helen? lol i think mias stuff would be a lot better if it focused on you helping her open up, maybe a sorta corruption story leading to her becoming your sex slave except unlike her mother its just cause youve helped her open up to the point she discovers shes actually really into it and wants to be yours since you helped her discover herself and all that fun stuff :3

BDI

May 23, 2017
Your saves seem to be corrupted. I repaired the first save and went to the warehouse. Story triggered as expected, got cought and brought home by Yumi. I then saved in MC's bedroom and attached the save here.

Going to sleep should trigger everything as expected as well, try it out. If it does not, please install the attached TributeMod.rpy file, start the game, load the save and leave the game immediately after you went to sleep and woke up. Go to %APPDATA%\renpy\summertimesaga and attach the created file saga.log here.

Also, please attach your Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt here.
Here are a save after waking up and the %APPDATA I have it saved but I cannot attach it, it is even zipped.. I could not find the Config.txt I also changed the save number.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
as for mia/helen i basically agree but to me it seems like through their stuff even with the mia parts its still about her parents which takes a lot away from her then in the end your great reward is, as you said, a pretty uninspired scene AND you cant even get her pregnant meanwhile with helen you do a decent amount of stuff with her and in the end you get your own personal sex slave milf so why would ANYONE in their right mind pick mia over helen?
That basically happened for practical/historical reasons. Back in the days every character was supposed to get 2 or 3 smaller updates (almost like the main story now) and Mia simply only got her first update and was supposed to reciever her second one shortly after that. But that second part never happed which is why the part that was supposed to be more about her missing. She probably only got that scene because DC couldn't release a "Mia update" without Mia having a scene. Now we'll have to wait for her rework to add that kind of content.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That basically happened for practical/historical reasons. Back in the days every character was supposed to get 2 or 3 smaller updates (almost like the main story now) and Mia simply only got her first update and was supposed to reciever her second one shortly after that. But that second part never happed which is why the part that was supposed to be more about her missing. She probably only got that scene because DC couldn't release a "Mia update" without Mia having a scene. Now we'll have to wait for her rework to add that kind of content.
i dont suppose theres any kinda guess when that might happen, its a shame i really liked her and had high hopes for her but just ended up feelin severely let down in the end :(

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i dont suppose theres any kinda guess when that might happen, its a shame i really liked her and had high hopes for her but just ended up feelin severely let down in the end :(
Well, the last poll she took part in was the recent one and there she became fourth. After 0.23 there'll mainly be reworks and the dating system left, but to implement the dating system, Mia will likely have to have her update, first.

I expect her to be part of the 0.24. poll again, together with Debbie, Erik, the teachers, Roxxy, etc. and we'll see who wins. So yeah, it'll take time.

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here are a save after waking up and the %APPDATA I have it saved but I cannot attach it, it is even zipped.. I could not find the Config.txt I also changed the save number.
OK. Your save triggers the quest for me, again. Not for you?

Edit: The following only applies if you are using the Naughty Tribute mod, which I thought you do but now I am not sure (see below). The config file has the name "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" and is to be found inside the game folder (the one which also contains the saves folder so I guess you know where to find that one). Please attach it here. If you don't have it, you never ever changed a configuration parameter, and that's also OK -- or you don't use the mod at all.

I forgot to attach the "TributeMod.rpy" I wanted you to install. Please find it here, install it and load the save which I attached in my reply earlier, then do as instructed there (but only install it if you use the mod). The saga.log file should contain only one line (if it contains more lines, the last one should be it). Please post that one here. It should read something like:

2020-11-07 11:26:18.776 ERROR DEBUGGING: Anon state after wakeup is anon@S_ano12_done at None. (59%)

Edit: I thought you are using the Naughty Tribute mod, but now I cannot find you saying so. Do you use it? If so, I suggest to move all future discussions to this thread:

Last edited:

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
Seeing the progress speed currently - I believe they're probably working on a surprise christmas update as well, which I'm all for - Consuela's Christmas update last year was great.

IF this is the case, hope it's for one of the really untouched characters like the gym girl Anna or the hospital lady Priya or just more stuff for grace and eve of course :BootyTime:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Seeing the progress speed currently - I believe they're probably working on a surprise christmas update as well, which I'm all for - Consuela's Christmas update last year was great.

IF this is the case, hope it's for one of the really untouched characters like the gym girl Anna or the hospital lady Priya or just more stuff for grace and eve of course :BootyTime:
3 - 2 - 1 ... Nah, they're just milking patrons.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To be fair, progress has been rather slow in the last months and the halloween update was quite a bit smaller than one would have anticipated. I hope that DC is spending the spare time on working on those widescreen expansions.

Having said that, I don't think we'll get a christmas update this time given that we've had the halloween stuff.

Reactions: IZenithI

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I don't think we will have a christmas update this year. I was also expecting more from the halloween update, but oh well it was better than nothing. I've lost interest in the game in the past few months, so I haven't checked the progress bar that often, but he is probably also working on the widescreen update.

Reactions: WSmith and IZenithI

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As I said a few dozen times : 0.20.6/7 were bugfix with a bonus scene. Nothing more. Those bugfix usually come out within a week after a "major" update. This time we got 1 month and a special Halloween scene. It was never meant to be huge, and it probably woulnd't had any scene at all if it was like all other bugfix to date. INB4 milking and tinfoil hats

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes