Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Mrs Johnson's route is the only one where I play both choices (obviously different saves). June doesn't interest me at all, so on that path she always goes to be Erik's girlfriend leaving Mrs J available for that sweet sweet yoga lesson. And then in the other save it's the Sex Ed/threesome option.
So you don't care for the Mia/Helen Route? There you have two Options.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So I was looking at news on to see who's story is next:

0.20.8Main story ending!
0.21Rhonda
0.22Annie
0.23Judith

So Judith is 0.23 right? If there are 0.21.2, 5, 7 then 0.22.1-3 etc. When does Judith 0.23 release? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk but... doing the math isn't that sometime in 2022? Maybe late 2022?
Just asking
By seeing how DC did lots of content for Rhonda before and now looks like hes going not only for for finishing touches of the main story but also doing some of the stuff related to Annie, I would say it might not take that long. :unsure:
If he did not have the team that hes currently have working with him than he would have been way behind in development. :unsure:
Just be patient and visit him on his live streams to not only motivate him but also help with adding new ideas and improvements to the game. (y)

Reactions: IZenithI

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Aka the only reason to play 0.20.5/6/7
Can you still have sex with Maria and Tina after getting them pregnant?
Maria is the only girl in the game you can smex when she's preg. And it's 1 specific scene, not happy-go-fucky anywhere and anytime. There should be more pregsmex with most girls down the line, but that's over 4+ years for the entire cast to be remake'd/updated

Reactions: Emojis

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ #1 : you must be new to this game, since Veronica was never mentionned anywhere to have scenes of any kind
#2 : why would she be there anyway ? You only see her briefly in Diane's route
#3 : jar scenes are ordered alphabeticallly, so you can't have a girl named V in the middle of the screen

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just stating a personal desire like so many in this thread have done so many times before me.

She has a story line laid out from her life before moving to the town from a farm to wanting to join Diane in her business. If you've played the game, whenever you click on her in the store, she always asks about the business and you can always ask Diane if she has called her yet. So she has a path in the story. It's just not followed up on. Yet

Sorry. I didn't notice that the jar scenes are laid out alphabetically. My bad.

Reactions: WSmith

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
^ Aka the only reason to play 0.20.5/6/7

Maria is the only girl in the game you can smex when she's preg. And it's 1 specific scene, not happy-go-fucky anywhere and anytime. There should be more pregsmex with most girls down the line, but that's over 4+ years for the entire cast to be remake'd/updated
oh no I didn’t mean sex when pregnant. I know in the story both of these women want to be pregnant and after the dead is done and they have their babies can you have sex with them. Like once Tina gives birth can you have sex with Tina again or is it just the one time thing with her

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
oh no I didn’t mean sex when pregnant. I know in the story both of these women want to be pregnant and after the dead is done and they have their babies can you have sex with them. Like once Tina gives birth can you have sex with Tina again or is it just the one time thing with her
You going necro on us ? And as dude above said : you can smex them all year long (get preg, wait a few weeks for belly, baby pops out, wait another few weeks for mom holding time, girl reverts to default, repeat from step 1). All girls are the same.
Just stating a personal desire like so many in this thread have done so many times before me.

She has a story line laid out from her life before moving to the town from a farm to wanting to join Diane in her business. If you've played the game, whenever you click on her in the store, she always asks about the business and you can always ask Diane if she has called her yet. So she has a path in the story. It's just not followed up on. Yet

Sorry. I didn't notice that the jar scenes are laid out alphabetically. My bad.
Yes, she has a story. Just like many other 3rd rate girls in the game. The lewdest thing you do with her is watch her bend forwards to drool on her panties. Until Diane gets a 3rd remake/DC goes ballsdeep with lesser girls, that's the most you'll get from her. And that's about 4+ years

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes