• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
phew after 3 or 4 hours , finally done , game was gud af ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

H0nza

Jul 15, 2017
can someone post save from last update? Ive lost mine when i was reinstalling PC and i dont want to play it all again :/

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
So I am stuck trying to find the thief at Erics. I can't even progress his story like last time, I don't know what I did. I know we had a convo to find a gf, but that convo can't be triggered. Can anyone suggest anything please?

O

Onyx99

Here I am about to watch the Eagles vs the Panthers (I'm from Philly born and raised so Go Eagles) and here drops 14.1. Eagles will probably lose anyway. I got better things to do.

Reactions: Gabaw and BearBears

superzoris

Jul 30, 2017
phew after 3 or 4 hours , finally done , game was gud af ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Could you give a few hints on how to start the Mia storyline ? Can"t seem to do much more than before except being blocked by the mom after the first night meeting and seeing them in church every week end.
Thanks

ss069

May 22, 2017
0.14.1 saves

main save page 1 : complete story + v.0.14.1 mia stories (mia mom path , eric mom path)
page 2 : not complete story with multiple choice can be made

enjoy....

nb : i wish they put more hscene , 2 months work , come on =(

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes