• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
I know this was a Mia and parents update. but damn I was hoping we could do more with Yumi ore the Nun.
I like it that you don't have to advance any other route to complete Mia. Should keep it that way because it is way simpler for him this way and also later when the game has more routes you can kinda play it like episodes and focus on the parts you like and play through it part by part.
Scene with Mia was a bit disappointing with her just laying on her back. Also no handjob, blowjob cunnilingus at all.
Size and length of the update was really good, just lacking in diversity imo.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
can someone post save from last update? Ive lost mine when i was reinstalling PC and i dont want to play it all again :/
You can not use saves from previous versions. Need to start all over again.
Wait 'til someone post save for 14.1.

0.14.1 saves

main save page 1 : complete story + v.0.14.1 mia stories (mia mom path , eric mom path)
page 2 : not complete story with multiple choice can be made

enjoy....

nb : i wish they put more hscene , 2 months work , come on =(
Thank You.

Reactions: ss069

bOOGAbOOG

Oct 13, 2017
Does anyone else wish that DC would just finish the family threesomes instead of side characters?

I mean he didn't even give us the option when we voted last time.

javac

May 19, 2017
This is like one of the most funded projects of it s type on PT and the updates are slow and kinda underwhelming, not to mention fresh restarts every patch.

Reactions: if95

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
This is like one of the most funded projects of it s type on PT and the updates are slow and kinda underwhelming, not to mention fresh restarts every patch.
the fresh restart for me ain't a problem since when you know what to do you get through it very quickly

Reactions: javac

Rauu

Apr 30, 2017
bois i think the sister panties events is bugged for me i gave the master 2 panties and every time i try to talk to him he says go out to the world and some shit it didn't happened to me last patch

blackkami

Aug 9, 2016
I have no Idea how to get to Mia and her mom. I get blocked by the mom whenever I sneak into their house. I think I did all the content aside from those two. Any help?

Rauu

Apr 30, 2017
I have no Idea how to get to Mia and her mom. I get blocked by the mom whenever I sneak into their house. I think I did all the content aside from those two. Any help?
meet mia at school in the science class and talk to her she should tell u what to do

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Essentially, you get to fuck Mia and her Mom.
I meant the number of actual scenes
ex:
1 scene with sis in the shower
1 on bed at night
1 on bed for camshow
1 on couch at night
or
1 scene with June (originally hoping for 3)
1 scene with Eric's mom (originally hoping for 3)
1 scene with threesome (originally hoping for none)

How is it?

Jun 25, 2017
I meant the number of actual scenes
ex:
1 scene with sis in the shower
1 on bed at night
1 on bed for camshow
1 on couch at night
or
1 scene with June (originally hoping for 3)
1 scene with Eric's mom (originally hoping for 3)
1 scene with threesome (originally hoping for none)

How is it?
4 Helen Scenes:
Nun spreads Helen
Nun whips Helen
MC and Helen have sex
Nun and Helen have sex

2 Mia Scenes:
MC and Mia have anal sex
MC and Mia have vaginal sex

Those are the major scenes.

Edit: Apparently, I missed another scene with Helen.

I found the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arap12 and if95

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
bois i think the sister panties events is bugged for me i gave the master 2 panties and every time i try to talk to him he says go out to the world and some shit it didn't happened to me last patch
when he told me that i just did other stuff till one day he woke up and wondered if the master can teach him again

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes