• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Still in the pipeline after this big QoL tech update. The good news is DC's almost done the art for it, he also said he'd move on to Rhonda's art so it should be done or near done by the time the tech update drops whenever that is, which should hopefully lead to a fast turn around on her update I'd hope.
Art never was and never is the bottleneck of dev time for Summertime. DC has plenty of time to do most of the R(h)onda art before the coding part of the tech build is done. Then he'll move on to Annie's art while coding does R(h)onda

Oct 3, 2021
So, quick question: It's been a long time since I last played this game (Like 16.5 or something along those lines) and I remember Diane's route being longer than it is in this update (20.11). Did her route truly got trimmed down so it can be redone/redesign or is my mind playing tricks on me?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did her route truly got trimmed down so it can be redone/redesign or is my mind playing tricks on me?
It's true that 2 scenes where removed/replaced (though they may be back even later on), but all things considered her route did indeed get quite a bit longer after the rework. Some smaller bits got added in between and she gained the whole arc with the barn and the parts in MC's house.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's true that 2 scenes where removed/replaced (though they may be back even later on), but all things considered her route did indeed get quite a bit longer after the rework. Some smaller bits got added in between and she gained the whole arc with the barn and the parts in MC's house.
Diane's update was still the most stupid in this game. Tear down her house to build a barn, really? They could have had the decency to let it burn instead.

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Diane's update was still the most stupid in this game. Tear down her house to build a barn, really? They could have had the decency to let it burn instead.
I think they said in the tech update with the increased real estate the barn will be next to her house instead of replacing it.

Reactions: rentaku

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When was the next little update supposed to drop? Iirc there was supposed to be one update before the tech update, right?
There is no "supposed to drop" ever. They release when it's done, never a date given. If you go back a few hundred pages or go to the wiki/Patreon, DC posted he tried to release batch #2 last-ish week but failed and will try soon™ instead

Last edited:
May 10, 2021
When was the next little update supposed to drop? Iirc there was supposed to be one update before the tech update, right?
just a update there was going to a update today but it pushed up

Status update!
Sorry for the lack of news this month, we've simply wrapping up the next batch of scenes and continuing work on the Tech Update. I fell ill with a cold last week and couldn't stream but I'm back now!
When will the next batch of scenes be released?
We were planning to release it by the end of September (now), but it looks like it will be in October instead (soon). It will include new animations of Liu, Eve, Diane, Crystal and Jenny.
When will the "Tech Update" be released?
The development of the tech update is still ongoing. It's definitely been a grind going through all background extensions, re-exporting every asset, re-posing the entire game, rebuild the code base from ground up and so on. It's going well and you can watch the daily live stream to see the work being done.
What we have to decide shortly on a potential 3rd batch of scenes for you guys while you wait for the Tech Update to be done. If we so, it will have very little dialogue and simply be new angles to existing scenes. We have to keep the team focused on finishing the Tech Update, but we also understand fans are eager for new content and don't want to wait for releases.

-------------------
Thanks for being patient and sending us your feedback/suggestions on how to improve our game!
-DC

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Having some trouble installing this on android, already have permissions set and I made sure to download the android version. Considering how long this thread is, I could use some help.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think they said in the tech update with the increased real estate the barn will be next to her house instead of replacing it.
By now it really looks like that's going to happen at some point, but it almost certainly won't happen in the tech update. Simply because it would require her story to be updated, too.

PS: In case anybody cares, DC took a break from the last backgrounds on stream today and started some art for Annie. Looks like it's going to be used as the first Android wallpaper later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Having some trouble installing this on android, already have permissions set and I made sure to download the android version. Considering how long this thread is, I could use some help.
So what shall we tell? Download APK, install it.

Maybe provide some details first. What is your device, what Android version, and what is the error you get?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
By now it really looks like that's going to happen at some point, but it almost certainly won't happen in the tech update. Simply because it would require her story to be updated, too.

PS: In case anybody cares, DC took a break from the last backgrounds on stream today and started some art for Annie. Looks like it's going to be used as the first Android wallpaper later on.

Holy Shit! WOW!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Whoever doesn't worship Annie as the 1 and only waifu after that preview needs to have his life priorities checked

• Haha
Reactions: Omniel

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Anyone else not have these load for them?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

damn just two simple sketches and my annie hype is already rising

Whoever doesn't worship Annie as the 1 and only waifu after that preview needs to have his life priorities checked
annie is hot but stop disrespecting rhonda with that talk, she's first and that's a good thing

Reactions: Rando Civ

Fury_BadMan

Aug 3, 2017
I have a problem with the game on my PC. When I launch the game after loading it, my game is stuck on a black screen.
I have downloaded the archive and re-extracted it, but I still have the same problem.
Thanks in advance for your help!

==== So my problem is solved, I press shift and the G key and set the rendering settings to automatic choice, the problem is solved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021
Amazing game and great art cant wait for more, I also really want to see more of the main character his mother Debbie, I hope she gets scenes similar to her daughter. But I know it will be awhile before we see her again.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Amazing game and great art cant wait for more, I also really want to see more of the main character his mother Debbie, I hope she gets scenes similar to her daughter. But I know it will be awhile before we see her again.
Debbie isn't MC's mom and she'll get preg stuff once people vote for her (which isn't anytime soon and not a given either since she lost the last poll(s) for her update)

4.20 star(s) 342 Votes