Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does the game have any SPH, CBT, and being a submissive?
Well, there is one scene in which a rival character gets ridiculed because of his small dick and another where the same character gets a kick in the groin. But those instances are not in a sexual context. So probably not what you are looking for.
And the main character generally elicits the opposite reaction when he drops his trousers...
SPH and CBT?
In case you really, really want to know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does the game have any SPH, CBT, and being a submissive?
There's no BDSM (yet), so nope to all. Only submissive you can get is if you choose to in Jenny's route, and it'll mainly do nothing compared to the other choice, you just let her be a bitch in both cases > sub MC just doesn't talk back much to her like he does in dom path

All of that will (probably) change once we get to Annie/Smith/Bible Black route, but there's a good chance MC won't be a sexslave in latex that Smith whips around (hopefully). If he does, it'll probably evolve into him becoming the 1 whipping her

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Isn't there a BDSM scene with Mia's mom and the nun? It has been a while since I played, and perhaps my own wishful thinking askewing my memory, but wasn't she tied up in the church and the MC had the option to fuck her?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Isn't there a BDSM scene with Mia's mom and the nun? It has been a while since I played, and perhaps my own wishful thinking askewing my memory, but wasn't she tied up in the church and the MC had the option to fuck her?
You are correct, my friend. Had forgotten that one.

Reactions: TGafy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You are correct, my friend. Had forgotten that one.
I'm only talking about MC getting tied, anything else isn't accounted for. Just like the couple in the library that has 1 scene for nothing and they're never seen ever again

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I wonder how anybody should know that. In any civilized region I know, any search engine would list anything but what you quoted for those abbreviations.
Well, I've been around the internet for... stuff...

So when will you add those fetishes to the Naughty Tribute Mod? I mean if you don't even know they existed that means they are super naughty, right? :BootyTime:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can't do the puzzle in the forest at night. I have searched and I am not finding an answer. I have checked the grave, bell, and have the scroll, but when I go to the forest at night, there is nothing to click on.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, I've been around the internet for... stuff...

So when will you add those fetishes to the Naughty Tribute Mod? I mean if you don't even know they existed that means they are super naughty, right? :BootyTime:
Well, I guess weird != naughty, so... never?

No offense intended. Peace.

miewski

May 30, 2021
I can't do the puzzle in the forest at night. I have searched and I am not finding an answer. I have checked the grave, bell, and have the scroll, but when I go to the forest at night, there is nothing to click on.
Remember to read " " in your inventory, I think I had the same issue before noticing that I never actually read the records thingy and afterwards it worked

Username7

May 1, 2017
Whatever happened to the Rhonda update? :(
Still in the pipeline after this big QoL tech update. The good news is DC's almost done the art for it, he also said he'd move on to Ronda's art so it should be done or near done by the time the tech update drops whenever that is , which should hopefully lead to a fast turn around on her update I'd hope.
Edit: Realized I'd misspelled her name.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 351 Votes