"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summertime Saga [v0.20.11 Pre-tech - Part I] [Kompas Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,03 GB / 370 MB - SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 353 MB - SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This game has ~ 18,200 image files and is already highly compressed. So if you are not satisfied with the quality
of the compressed version don't complain about it, just play the original uncompressed version! Thanks!

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Judith is such a fascinating subject.
Stuck in introduction hell ever since the first few versions and the only addition she ever got was a creepy scene where she really really wanted a picture with the MC so she can headcanon.
Dunno what DC´s plans for her are(outside of the obvious stereotyping)but it feels like he hit every single possible roadblock along the way(as far as player reception is concerned),be that her rather niche visual design,her boring narrative place or even that one described scene.

Wouldnt even know what to do to make her more popular bar a complete redesign if not a partial rewrite but that would obviously(and rightfully)piss off the fans she has.
I mean, she caters to a certain kind of player and she's got her fans. It may be true that she's the least popular schoolgirl but then again, someone has to be.
It'll probably dwell around fixing stuff between her and the 2 latinas (involving lotsa dickings).
DC talked about that again a few days ago and it looks like the concept is still the same it has been. Judith will almost certainly get 2 branches, one where MC helps her to take revenge on the latinas (increasing her self-confidence, etc.) and one where he basically choses the latinas and kinda "helps" Judith by distracting them so they ignore her (the latter part is my interpretation). For a while DC talking about MC "joining the latinas" to bully her, probably to add some kind of Judith "sub" route, but I'd guess it won't be that radical. Else he talked a lot about food stuff, so we may get a scene that involes some kind of food. xD

Why can’t we have sex with the women that we get pregnant?
Basically just for the reason that it's a really substancial amount of work to redraw and reanimate the scenes, which by now is better spent on new content. DC wants to add more pregant sex in the future, though.

Reactions: g4killer

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Why can’t we have sex with the women that we get pregnant?
We can, with Maria and Jenny. If you want to do it with many of the other girls, try my mod (see signature): Jenny, Consuela, Eve, Odette, Grace, Josephine, Tina, Iwanka, Liu and Nadya.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I mean, she caters to a certain kind of player and she's got her fans. It may be true that she's the least popular schoolgirl but then again, someone has to be.

DC talked about that again a few days ago and it looks like the concept is still the same it has been. Judith will almost certainly get 2 branches, one where MC helps her to take revenge on the latinas (increasing her self-confidence, etc.) and one where he basically choses the latinas and kinda "helps" Judith by distracting them so they ignore her (the latter part is my interpretation). For a while DC talking about MC "joining the latinas" to bully her, probably to add some kind of Judith "sub" route, but I'd guess it won't be that radical. Else he talked a lot about food stuff, so we may get a scene that involes some kind of food. xD

Basically just for the reason that it's a really substancial amount of work to redraw and reanimate the scenes, which by now is better spent on new content. DC wants to add more pregant sex in the future, though.
Judith's notmom does work at the donut shop, there might be some lewd glazing with sparkly bits coming up

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Judith's notmom does work at the donut shop, there might be some lewd glazing with sparkly bits coming up
That would be very interesting.
Don't understand the notmom reference. I must have missed something a ways back.
Nevermind: I found it at post #58,504.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That would be very interesting.
Don't understand the notmom reference. I must have missed something a ways back.
Nevermind: I found it at post #58,504.
It also came from the Patreon purge where anything remotely family-oriented was either banned outright or put to limbo while devs rushed out to change stuff. So by putting titles like "notmom" or "notsis", people could know it was the bannable stuff but Patreon-friendly. And it also helped skip getting your junk flagged around threads/posts/Patreon by the bots reporting back to HQ that X game was circumventing rules with "patches" and shenanigans

• Sad
Reactions: caspian90

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Though to be fair, it's not like most of these mothers/daughters were ever meant to have sex/threesomes in the first place anyway. As far as I see it, it's really only Debbie/MC, Erik/Tammy and Eve/Grace (that's probably why we got Odette as a character between the two instead).

In the end Beth will be Judith's mom ingame, just like Crystal is Roxxy's, etc.

Yeah, something like that is pretty likely.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Does the latest incest patch require the extra line incest mod or not compatible with the patch or neither needed?

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does the game have any SPH, CBT, and being a submissive?
Well, there is one scene in which a rival character gets ridiculed because of his small dick and another where the same character gets a kick in the groin. But those instances are not in a sexual context. So probably not what you are looking for.
And the main character generally elicits the opposite reaction when he drops his trousers...
SPH and CBT?
In case you really, really want to know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does the game have any SPH, CBT, and being a submissive?
There's no BDSM (yet), so nope to all. Only submissive you can get is if you choose to in Jenny's route, and it'll mainly do nothing compared to the other choice, you just let her be a bitch in both cases > sub MC just doesn't talk back much to her like he does in dom path

All of that will (probably) change once we get to Annie/Smith/Bible Black route, but there's a good chance MC won't be a sexslave in latex that Smith whips around (hopefully). If he does, it'll probably evolve into him becoming the 1 whipping her

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Isn't there a BDSM scene with Mia's mom and the nun? It has been a while since I played, and perhaps my own wishful thinking askewing my memory, but wasn't she tied up in the church and the MC had the option to fuck her?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Isn't there a BDSM scene with Mia's mom and the nun? It has been a while since I played, and perhaps my own wishful thinking askewing my memory, but wasn't she tied up in the church and the MC had the option to fuck her?
You are correct, my friend. Had forgotten that one.

Reactions: TGafy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You are correct, my friend. Had forgotten that one.
I'm only talking about MC getting tied, anything else isn't accounted for. Just like the couple in the library that has 1 scene for nothing and they're never seen ever again

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes