nilo96

May 7, 2020
So did the Tony and Maria scene get cut out? That would suck cuz I’d been looking forward to that the most.
Honestly, the hell is she really needed. If she was with Maria alone, then yes - I agree, but together with Tony it starts to smell like NTR, no matter how you look. Well, that's my personal opinion.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... but together with Tony it starts to smell like NTR, no matter how you look.
Come on, it really doesn't. He's a super likable guy and he literally asks you to impregnate his wife. It's the most vanilla kind of sharing you could get...

Then again, I'm pretty sure the scene won't be dropped but just added with the tech update itself - or he just forgot to add it to that post...

EdIt: @JohnG89 DC just said he forgot to add it to the post. The scene will be included in the next update.

Last edited:

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
Come on, it really doesn't. He's a super likable guy and he literally asks you to impregnate his wife. It's the most vanilla kind of sharing you could get...
Not to mention that we are the ones "stealing" the woman from someone else.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really really hope no. Absolutely not man.
Every girl you can dick will get preg someday (after their update). Might be harder for some (most milfs/Smith/Roz), but schoolgirls aren't. Whatever joke that dude made seems to have triggered you pretty badly though

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
just a update there was going to a update today but it pushed up

Status update!
Sorry for the lack of news this month, we've simply wrapping up the next batch of scenes and continuing work on the Tech Update. I fell ill with a cold last week and couldn't stream but I'm back now!
When will the next batch of scenes be released?
We were planning to release it by the end of September (now), but it looks like it will be in October instead (soon). It will include new animations of Liu, Eve, Diane, Crystal and Jenny.
When will the "Tech Update" be released?
The development of the tech update is still ongoing. It's definitely been a grind going through all background extensions, re-exporting every asset, re-posing the entire game, rebuild the code base from ground up and so on. It's going well and you can watch the daily live stream to see the work being done.
What we have to decide shortly on a potential 3rd batch of scenes for you guys while you wait for the Tech Update to be done. If we so, it will have very little dialogue and simply be new angles to existing scenes. We have to keep the team focused on finishing the Tech Update, but we also understand fans are eager for new content and don't want to wait for releases.

-------------------
Thanks for being patient and sending us your feedback/suggestions on how to improve our game!
-DC
Personally, I wouldn't mind a batch with just new angles to some scenes. In my opinion we can't change enough to get some actual sex going. It's always one position and that's it. At least the Naughty Tribute mod lets us repeat some scenes and vary them up with imagining things.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, Tony reminds me a lot of an late friend, an Italian American from New York City. His wife and I were seeing each other for a number of months. Usually, he had rules that he be present on the first night, but since he trusted me not to misunderstand, not to hurt her, our first date was just the two of us. It often makes me a bit sad when I go through the Tony & Maria arc because of my memory of him.

His East Coast urban sensibilities were quite a change from my own West Coast suburban experiences.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
No, of course Tony is a great guy, I don’t argue with that, but first of all, I didn’t leave the feeling that we were stealing his wife (an unpleasant aftertaste remained after the completion of their story, I felt like the last scum, if Tony had died and asked take care of Mary, that's another matter); secondly, Tony does not have the sexiest appearance, if there were someone else in his place, then perhaps I would agree (for the same reason I am against adding a scene with a threesome with Eric, it is better for the author to spend time and energy on other scenes ).

Reactions: EJW

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does old saves works with new updates
or with every update need to start from the beginning?
They work (for now) with everything since 0.18 from ~3 years ago. You should however not skip updates and load into every new build they release. Even if the game goes wonky when you load and you gotta click through 3 warning screens, your save *should* work fine if you know what you're doing (like save in only 2 spots/no rollback/don't skip 5 builds/etc)

Keep in mind the forthcoming tech build (not the lewd batch #2/#3) will 99% probably screw things up. Either play now and hope it's not too epic or wait a few months for the build to release and be safe(r)

Reactions: ASCAL0N

Bojik

Sep 26, 2021
I can't make the game work on my phone.
It gets stuck on the first screen is there anything I can do?
I have s21 ultra..

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
No, of course Tony is a great guy, I don’t argue with that, but first of all, I didn’t leave the feeling that we were stealing his wife (an unpleasant aftertaste remained after the completion of their story, I felt like the last scum, if Tony had died and asked take care of Mary, that's another matter); secondly, Tony does not have the sexiest appearance, if there were someone else in his place, then perhaps I would agree (for the same reason I am against adding a scene with a threesome with Eric, it is better for the author to spend time and energy on other scenes ).
Tony wants you to bang his wife so it's not netori, which is when you steal the wife/girlfriend from someone else unbeknownst to them. NTR would be if Tony fucked MC's girlfriend, now that would suck

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What you mean by a "lolphone"
Phones blow at games. Summertime isn't made for phones. Add both together and you get the junk that is Summertime on phone aka lag, bugs, slowass, crash, black screen, takes months to load, etc

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes