Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is an out right lie. DC and his team consistently put updates every four to five months with five or six H scenes since the teacher update which was before they were making 15,000 on Patreon. Also the only updates that lack content or took to long were the Diane and the third part main story update because of the birth of his children.
Last part of the main story, which also happens to be a 3rd parter spanning over a year and whose main goal was to conclude the entire main route, who also included ~10 new girls with plenty of scenes each*

Fixed it for you

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
This game's production values have become insane. Quality hand drawn animation is very, very expensive. That's why most western animation studios switched to bad looking Flash animation like 20 years ago.

The situation with this game has been pretty transparent. Approx. 2 big updates per year. That's the deal. If you're the kind of person who comes here, every day, looking for updates, you're just going to drive yourself crazy. If the deal doesn't work for you, just move on.
Do you know the size of their team?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Do you know the size of their team?
5 dudes + the web manager + DC's wife. Dunno if that was meant as rhetoric on how small/not working they are or a genuine question that a quick glance on the main page would have answered 4 years ago :unsure:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
you know, the "russians randomly showing up and taking all your money" mechanic fucking sucks. i have no idea why the dev put it in there. i've gotten robbed on the way to buy the beach house the last 2 times i went. having to grind to get 5k 3 separate times is not fun in the slightest. anyway, rant over, just wanted to bitch about it lmao

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
If only she needed to win a poll she lost at least 2x to have her route remade ...... And if only people would wish for stuff not answered a few dozen times a month for the last ~4 years
I'm completely on your side regarding the annoying people asking the same things over and over, but to be fair, you are also responding the same thing over and over. Maybe if we let people complain and just ignore them, we keep the thread's page count down a bit more? :p

I swear, 80% of me reading new posts in this thread is people complaining about the progress or asking why X is not in it / remade, and the same guys answering them in an annoyed way. These fools asking the same questions and complaining the same things won't change, they'll just come back in a different form (different person) and do the same thing over and over. They won't ever go back a few pages and read through stuff. And, again, I completely get your annoyance with these fools.

OT
I must say, I was really happy to see the Becca content the last update (Becca being one of my favourites) but Grace needed some more spice in my opinion. Maybe that's just because I don't care too much for the angle of the position she got. Curious to see what the next update will have in store for us :) I do hope we won't get any more new characters. The game has enough of them, but in my opinion just need more content per character.

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
So we get the Tech Update lewd with patch 0.20.11, and we are getting Tech update with no adult content at all, right? I was really excited for Rhonda's content last year when it was revealed to be next in line, but knowing it won't get released before Summer 2022 is a bummer.

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
you know, the "russians randomly showing up and taking all your money" mechanic fucking sucks. i have no idea why the dev put it in there. i've gotten robbed on the way to buy the beach house the last 2 times i went. having to grind to get 5k 3 separate times is not fun in the slightest. anyway, rant over, just wanted to bitch about it lmao
Just put your money in the bank when you have lots of money.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
.... pro tier rant
I must say, I was really happy to see the Becca content the last update (Becca being one of my favourites) but Grace needed some more spice in my opinion. Maybe that's just because I don't care too much for the angle of the position she got. Curious to see what the next update will have in store for us :)
Next update is lewd batch #2 with or without the code part of the tech build
I do hope we won't get any more new characters. The game has enough of them, but in my opinion just need more content per character.
Lewd #2 won't have any new girl, R(h)onda's update next year will have her (kinda new), her notmom (100% new) and the lifeguard (not new)
So we get the Tech Update lewd with patch 0.20.11, and we are getting Tech update with no adult content at all, right? I was really excited for Rhonda's content last year when it was revealed to be next in line, but knowing it won't get released before Summer 2022 is a bummer.
Read above

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just put your money in the bank when you have lots of money.
What means 'lot of money'? I think the lose of every money hurts. So because the goons I bring all money to the bank.
Naughty Tribute Mod has a fix for this since Version 0.20.5-2.00:

- MC can no longer be mugged when going to the bank, the car dealership, the mall, the beachhouse, or home, with more than 200 bucks in his pocket (as those are the only locations where he is forced to go regularly with money in his possession).

Plus, there is rollback, in case you missed going to the bank before wandering around...

Also, in case you hadn't noticed -- if they rob you, they leave you alone for three days. Even if your pockets are empty.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

Lewd #2 won't have any new girl, R(h)onda's update next year will have her (kinda new), her notmom (100% new) and the lifeguard (not new)

Read above
Thanks :) I was aware of what they had planned, but that doesn't always mean anything until you've seen the actual product. Also, thanks for reminding me of Rhonda's mom, I forgot that they were going to add her... Rhonda isn't kinda in my book though, she's been around for ages, albeit in a very non-sexual way.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017

Read above
when is the lewd batch 2 coming out?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Easy: Install my mod and see if parameter FONTSIZE provides something to your liking ;)
You might consider not using rollback too extensively, it's locked for a reason. Or you can use my mod and try parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING which might fix such issues.
Naughty Tribute Mod has a fix for this since Version 0.20.5-2.00:
Have you ever considered making a Whiteknighting-DarkCookie-No-Matter-What Tribute Mod?

• Angry
Reactions: McSlut
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes