Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game is so fucking fragile. Just loading a save can reset quests, lock me out of the map, re-break the pc in my bedroom, replay the first day intro line of actions, anything. I like the game underneath the bugs, but it's damn near unplayable unless you play the whole way through in one sitting. New content can take a backseat to fixing gamebreaking bullshit, man.
You might consider not using rollback too extensively, it's locked for a reason. Or you can use my mod and try parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING which might fix such issues.
Or once again down the easier path : stop saving anywhere and/or in the middle of scenes. Only save in the official 2 places and never experience anything resembling save bugs ..... Good thing that was never said anywhere in the last ~4 years either

Reactions: hooter
Jul 16, 2018
the art is the hard part right? Since it's just one fella doing it? So since its almost done the rest should move along a bit faster? Or is that wishful thinking on my part?
For this specific release I believe there is also a lot of (re-)posing, since all of the backgrounds are now wider. They could obviously just "offset" the characters so they stay in the same positions relative to the background, but it would be a shame not to take advantage of the extra space.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
How one can move savefiles and achivevements from one device to another?
I copied savefiles from a tablet to a laptop. The files work fine - the archivements lost 30% content (from 33/48 to 21/48). How one can surely transport archivements?
The source was 0.20.9, the target 0.20.11 - if its important.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
How one can move savefiles and achivevements from one device to another?
I copied savefiles from a tablet to a laptop. The files work fine - the archivements lost 30% content (from 33/48 to 21/48). How one can surely transport archivements?
The source was 0.20.9, the target 0.20.11 - if its important.
In doing that in the past, I have copied the persistance file, as well.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In doing that in the past, I have copied the persistance file, as well.
Persistent file is your options (like text speed and fullscreen) on top of your cookie jar and stuff. Course you need to copy it around if you wanna keep your junk. The bigger problem is jumping platforms and expecting nothing to crap out

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Persistent file is your options (like text speed and fullscreen) on top of your cookie jar and stuff. Course you need to copy it around if you wanna keep your junk. The bigger problem is jumping platforms and expecting nothing to crap out
If you copy your saves folder 1:1 you will not lose anything. Of course that's if you are not changing between versions as well.

saltonbrooks

Feb 21, 2018
As a person from one of SummertimeSaga translation teams, how can I ask admin to change List of languages from English only to multiple?
1632532357238.png

The list of enabled languages can be seen from official page and each of em is free to download and use.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As a person from one of SummertimeSaga translation teams, how can I ask admin to change List of languages from English only to multiple?
View attachment 1420898

The list of enabled languages can be seen from official page and each of em is free to download and use.
Go to the OP (the actual post, not just the 1st page) and check on the lower left corner for a "report" icon. Click that and tell them to update the language there. Will they do anything though, that's the question :unsure:

Reactions: saltonbrooks

NeoSlimey

Oct 28, 2018
Or once again down the easier path : stop saving anywhere and/or in the middle of scenes. Only save in the official 2 places and never experience anything resembling save bugs ..... Good thing that was never said anywhere in the last ~4 years either
I SAVED IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I SAVED IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM
Mad much ? I also saved in MC's room from the 1st 0.20 release almost 2 years ago and I never bugged. So who's got the better point ? You bugging out like crazy for unknown reasons you're not providing or my glorious bug-free game on the same saveslot for the last 4-5 builds ? Also caps lock abuse is reportable

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for that addition. Keep up the great work!

Oh, and I take offense at you calling us freaks, sir. :)
Only a freak can call another freak freak ;)
I love hair, but it's too much for me :) Could You add an option with a beautiful intimate haircut in the shape of a neat triangle? Something like this:

View attachment 1421510
Well, it's not just a simple change but would mean to do all the pictures again -- so maybe later. And I fear if you don't like it, you won't like the upcoming Roxxy addition either...

• Wow
Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
so edgy. much frighten.
Nice empty quote with nothing to add either. Don't even know if you're trying to be funny towards that dude who caps lock'd his rage or me trying to point out how he failed at so many things in 1 post

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes