Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Took 3 months from last build (ending of main story) to lewd batch 1 (not an update). We're 2.5 months since then. Whether or not we get lewd batch 2 with the coding part remains dubious. But we're not getting that for a while since it's barely past 50%. And there's no new girls anywhere near this tech build + batch 2, earliest you'll get something new is next year with R(h)onda's update that'll include her mom
I am probably getting my games mixed up I am following quite a few right now but DarkCookie never disappoints with the updates. I am probably getting time lines mixed up or think it takes longer with my eagerness to play more of this.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
my guess is that we'll be extremly lucky if we get the tech update before christmas. honestly i would recommend just playing something else or forgetting about this game until then. it seems to be a huge undertaking for dc and because it involves mostly backgrounds and the code's backend there is not much stuff to speculate or talk about. i will definitely not be around in a couple months when the milkposters and scamposters will get really impatient.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
my guess is that we'll be extremly lucky if we get the tech update before christmas. honestly i would recommend just playing something else or forgetting about this game until then. it seems to be a huge undertaking for dc and because it involves mostly backgrounds and the code's backend there is not much stuff to speculate or talk about. i will definitely not be around in a couple months when the milkposters and scamposters will get really impatient.
What months ? They come around every 2 weeks or so

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Last update was 30.06
The devs dont work much on this game. Thanks to patreon. I wouldn´t fast go on with this game also if i would get 100.000$ a month by patreon and this will be gone after this game is finished.^^
Quote wasn't about the dev nor the game, it was about how fast the milkers and crylords come out to whine about whatever they think is butthurting them about DC

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
Cany anyone help me with Jenny's last cookie jar scene? I managed to unlock the others in update 20.11 and even the wiki isn't updated

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Cany anyone help me with Jenny's last cookie jar scene? I managed to unlock the others in update 20.11 and even the wiki isn't updated
Get her preg. Reading the changelog helps not having to repeat the same thing for over 2 months now
Not sure i understand.. is patreon cracking down on content creators? Switch to their competitors?
Wut
the only way they update fast is if everyone dips out on the dang patreon otherwise they will sit and do squat and milk it.
Lol

Reactions: dgear21

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Summertime Saga [v0.20.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 369 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Update pls

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

version 0.20.11-1.11 of the brings some more stabilization features and improvements.

Have fun!

Reactions: Pitmiller

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have always wondered how often does everyone play the game in their daily life. How many hours and days in a week or month?
I won't say I play it every day. I play it when a new update comes out. Rest of the time I spend with the game is modding it -- which is more during the days after an update just arrived. But you can say I am playing around with it every day.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have always wondered how often does everyone play the game in their daily life. How many hours and days in a week or month?
I usually only play the each new story once after it has been released. Beyond that I think I've played Roxxy's and Eve's story 3 times each during the years, I've skipped through a few stories for certain bits of content (like Mia's story for the Harold/Yumi BJ cut scene) but I haven't touched others, like Erik or new Jenny at all after they've been released - beyond what was necessary of course.

I don't think I've started the game since I played the last release.

Then again, I'd like to do a full playthrough once the tech update is released.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
We'll all have to anyway, since they'll (probably) destroy our pre-tech saves with the re-coding
That's true, then again, those who don't want to could just use the new "jump to new content" option or get a save somewhere else.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
You're not paying DC enough for him to hire new dudes and make the game faster
I know you're joking, but adding new people to a late project will make the project even more late. this is one of the first results of serious study on project management back from around 60 years ago. it's always a bad idea if it can be avoided. the correct way is to add people to the NEXT project when you start it.

anyway, summertime saga updates slowly because it's always updated slowly. it was slow before they got popular, and getting more money rarely changes the reasons why it's slow, as mentioned above. it simply takes this much time to do the things they do with the skills they have. and while there are people who can do the same work in 2 weeks, THOSE people needed a decade or several to become that fast too. maybe the SS people will some day, after 5 games, be fast too, but this is the one they're doing with their training wheels on.

they've done literally all the mistakes you can do in a project, like redoing loads of things that shouldn't be redone before the game is completed. but they're also learning those painful lessons.

the good thing is they've never stopped working. the pace might be slow as fuck, but it keeps delivering year after year. 99% of devs fail that simple first requirement of making a game.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes