Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Question: The Rhonda update will also include the Gym Class?
Nope. R(h)onda is with her mom and the pool lifeguard. The gym teacher will be in the preg remake of all the other teachers bundled together (and in 3+ years with a couple of polls too)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I just read the description and realized that the school, which is clearly a high school, looks like a high school, acts like a high school, is supposed to be a college.

because the teenager maij character is definitely”18” just like we live with our “landlord” that just show owns to know our dad really well and we had sex with our “housemate” lol

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Also wait. The teacher route is getting a remake with all these girls still not banged yet?

….well at least we’re finally getting gym teacher.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Also wait. The teacher route is getting a remake with all these girls still not banged yet?

….well at least we’re finally getting gym teacher.
That specific remake will certainly happen after all of the schoolgirls have their stories. Then again, every bit of content that happened before 0.17 is supposed to get some kind of rework. The teachers will very likely only get a rig system/scenes touch up and no full rework like some others (Debbie for example).
I just read the description and realized that the school, which is clearly a high school, looks like a high school, acts like a high school, is supposed to be a college.

because the teenager maij character is definitely”18” just like we live with our “landlord” that just show owns to know our dad really well and we had sex with our “housemate” lol
Well, that's patreon's TOS's fault. :D I think most people should be able to imagine what's actually meant...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wel thanks for not absolutely closing your mind and actually responding. I’ll read the rest later but near the beginning g

I said straight up eve didn’t trap mc but her presence in the game did. My whole point was that the trapping does not come from he character themselves. Very rarely is a trap not up front about their gender, I’ve found.

I just realized that I didn’t clarify but when I talk about the behavior of traps im talking mostly about anime where the term originates.

But yeah, like I said I’ll read the rest later, it’s just good to see someone not immediately turn off their brain.
Thank you for clarifying that the attributes and behaviors were referring to the anime/manga origins.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I had to think twice, even three times before I decided to respond. I decided to edit to remove the point-by-point responses. To be honest, the post seemed to be an attempt at "cissplaining" to justify cis het males using the term.

I disagree highly with saying that Eve "trapped" MC. She tried very hard not to fall for him, and was very hesitant. She gave him every opportunity, such as asking how he was about male genitalia. The player was given every opportunity to say which genitals they "expected" from Eve, so no surprise penis there either.

I've had at least a dozen friends and co-workers who have been trans, and I have yet to find a single one who is OK with being described as a "Trap." Not even amongst themselves.

At the very least, I would see it is like other derogatory terms (like the "N-word" for people of African ancestry or the "F-word" for gay men). It is OK if those in the group choose to use it among themselves, but that doesn't mean it should be used by those outside of their group, by members of a group that traditionally has used the term to oppress or dehumanize them.

As Tim Minchin metaphorically said,

Before you say "trap" doesn't dehumanize, it tries to center cis het perceptions of trans people instead of addressing struggles trans individuals go through before they make the decision.
Trap or not trap? The game IMHO contains a hidden answer to this question :):

screenshot0001.jpg

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, Dark Cookie can be clueless at times. He also uses racial stereotypes. Perhaps Eve's positive portrayal was just a fluke. Your point?
I think Eve, even in the non-penis version, has a much deeper and more layered character than it might seem at first. And MC is too naive and trusting to fully understand the hidden essence of this extraordinary girl.

Reactions: Dragon59

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
...I just realized that I didn’t clarify but when I talk about the behavior of traps im talking mostly about anime where the term originates...
Thanks for the info, I never knew its origins were in anime. I honestly never heard it prior to the old 'There are no girls on the internet' gif/meme from about 853 years ago (that's internet years of course, I think it was about 2006 by the Gregorian calendar).

But you and Dragon59 are making some very good points and thanks for these. I don't consider myself very knowledgeable so nice seeing more perspectives.

In my personal, unsolicited, opinion trap always seemed like it would be a demeaning term. To imply any trans was by definition always a trap to me would be akin to how years ago someone who was gay was immediately labeled a deviant and a ped*phile. As though by the very nature of being trans their intent is to intentionally mislead others. I think to this day the only game scene to me that has ever felt truly 'trappy?' was the bartender scene in the game SissyMaker. And even then the MC was unknowingly in a nightclub that catered to that clientele if memory serves, so the bartender just expected they'd know.

But again that's all likely due to what I also perceived as the origin of the term to be (and for anyone unfamiliar with the gif: a groups of friends are wondering where their friend is and someone says he went on a date with a girl he met online, the friends point out there are no actual girls online, just guys pretending to be girls online and they realize it must be a trap). Of course, maybe that use of trap was a reference to its earlier use in anime and I never knew it so my whole view on it could be WAY off.

Not saying its right, but to me when it comes to these types of games I always took the use of trap and trans to be shorthand:
  • Trans implies it will be covering (or trying to cover) potential gender/social/emotional issues in additional to a character that is not AFAB
  • Trap is a blunt notification that not everything from this point on is vaginas

Though piggybacking off that, that was one of the reason I never liked the tag futa/trans as to me they are different as well. One being - as implied - a transition while the other is intersex (or an unrealistic fantasy version thereof).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
justify cis het males using the term.
this is one of the weird parts of this. There seems to be this implied dynamic is “cis het males vs everyone else” that seems…I mean naive at best. Gay women don’t use these terms? Let alone trans people themselves.

It’s mostly puzzling to me. I never said anything about anyone’s demographic being justified.

I disagree highly with saying that Eve "trapped" MC.
I think I’ve explained this.

But on the game hinting it at you and getting to determine the out come. Yeah. But it still treated as a surprise within the story.

I've had at least a dozen friends and co-workers who have been trans, and I have yet to find a single one who is OK with being described as a "Trap."
They probablay aren’t the kind of internet memey bros who would use the term anyway, but I’ve definitely seen a lot. Content creators, artists etc. There a re a wide range of trans people out there, some of them are on 4chan and shit.

I would see it is like other derogatory terms
That would be weird since it isn’t a derogatory term, especially not towards trans people. It’s an anime/kind of expanded to generally lewd term that has absolutely nothing to do with trans as that other guy clarified.

It would be like for instance if the n word had not been applied to black people and then black people “claimed” the word and said they were offended by it. That’s not what most people mean when they say it.

It is OK if those in the group choose to use it among themselves, but that doesn't mean it should be used by those outside of their group
As a black guy myself I have some…passionate opinions about these things. But I don’t want this to go too far off topic, so I’ll just say I strongly disagree. I don’t think there’s much to reconcile here. I respect your opinion. Don’t know if you’d respect mine.

traditionally has used the term to oppress or dehumanize them.
But this is the big problem TRADITIONALLY it hasn’t been used that way at all since the termliterally does not refer to trans people. Especially not RL since it’s an anime term that mostly applies to “cis het” men.

It isn’t even a deragoyiry term is the weird part it’s often a good thing. Traps was invented to describe character alike Bridget from guilty gear who are attractive. I have NEVER. EVEN ONCE. Seen it used negatively.

If it has been used by someone to mock trans people, they were using the term wrong. That is unfortunate. Just like the term cracker can be a racial slur, we wouldn’t ban someone from describing they’refavorite snack. The same thing applies here.

Not to say anyone who was insulted by it is wrong. That sucks. The people who said that to you or your friends are dicks. But…that still isn’t the meaning of the term.

it tries to center cis het perceptions of trans people instead of addressing struggles trans individuals go through before they make the decision.

Now I’m not defending any theoretical insult use of the term. It’s bad in a list of ways.

But I also don’t really see why this is a problem or dehumanizing. If something is from you perspective it’s from your perspective.

Now, are there cases where trans individuals actually do go out of their way to trick people? Sure. People lie. There have even been prank videos about this. The term probably applies more there, but it seems the issue is people using trap to refer to trans people in general, which is a problem.

Also I’d like to point out that “cis gay” people might also have an issue.

overall, I see your points but I think you make the same mistakes as people who think trap is a slur in general. It isn’t. I get that not everyone who debates you on this topic will understand that but that’s my intent.

Either way, I’m not here to force anything, I was just giving some context because it seemed like a lot of people were confused.

Thank you for clarifying that the attributes and behaviors were referring to the anime/manga origins.
ah. That was a massive blunder on my part. Thinking back to the things I said, they probably sound weird without that context so I should edit my post.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for the info, I never knew its origins were in anime. I honestly never heard it prior to the old 'There are no girls on the internet' gif/meme from about 853 years ago (that's internet years of course, I think it was about 2006 by the Gregorian calendar).

But you and Dragon59 are making some very good points and thanks for these. I don't consider myself very knowledgeable so nice seeing more perspectives.

In my personal, unsolicited, opinion trap always seemed like it would be a demeaning term. To imply any trans was by definition always a trap to me would be akin to how years ago someone who was gay was immediately labeled a deviant and a ped*phile. As though by the very nature of being trans their intent is to intentionally mislead others. I think to this day the only game scene to me that has ever felt truly 'trappy?' was the bartender scene in the game SissyMaker. And even then the MC was unknowingly in a nightclub that catered to that clientele if memory serves, so the bartender just expected they'd know.

But again that's all likely due to what I also perceived as the origin of the term to be (and for anyone unfamiliar with the gif: a groups of friends are wondering where their friend is and someone says he went on a date with a girl he met online, the friends point out there are no actual girls online, just guys pretending to be girls online and they realize it must be a trap). Of course, maybe that use of trap was a reference to its earlier use in anime and I never knew it so my whole view on it could be WAY off.

Not saying its right, but to me when it comes to these types of games I always took the use of trap and trans to be shorthand:
  • Trans implies it will be covering (or trying to cover) potential gender/social/emotional issues in additional to a character that is not AFAB
  • Trap is a blunt notification that not everything from this point on is vaginas

Though piggybacking off that, that was one of the reason I never liked the tag futa/trans as to me they are different as well. One being - as implied - a transition while the other is intersex (or an unrealistic fantasy version thereof).

This is one of those things where there’s a bit of esoteric culture going on here. The problem is, everyone is on the internet now. Little kids are on Twitter. Politicians. Philosophers. Not saying the people here are kids.

I think what ends up happening is that the kind of memey shitlord guys who frequent anime sites and use the word trap are running into people who don’t understand decades of in jokes and references or the overall toilety banter laden irreverence.

there are people who don’t know what NTR means for instance. Or where it came from. . Or that there are multiple versions. The fact that I had to explain that I was talking about anime (because I assumed you knew) is another indication of this. The fact you didn’t even know anime was involved at all is shocking to me.

Most of the context is lost. Doesn’t help there there are assholes out there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any news on the mc his mother ? (Dont give me the standart anser its going to be a long time i know just cerious if there is more info.)
Apart from that standard answer there's nothing I'd be aware of.
On top of that : why would there be in the 1st place ? Her route isn't in the queue, she didn't win any recent polls (bonus stuff for lewd batches doesn't count) and she'll still need both of those to be talked about by DC.
Or when somebody asked when Debbie will have update or why Jenny is still bitchy and Omnikuken instantly shitting on them. Those were good times.
Did my best, it's getting harder with the mods having ATGMs and we have to counter them with dull butter knives

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Now that I’ve explained internet terms to guys who don’t get them

I’m gonna go back to “checking every couple months to see if Rhonda update is out so I can start counting down the months until Annie update is out”

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Now that I’ve explained internet terms to guys who don’t get them

I’m gonna go back to “checking every couple months to see if Rhonda update is out so I can start counting down the months until Annie update is out”
See you in a year+ then

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes