srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What do you think the mythically un-downloadable wincest patch does ? Rename those 3 inside dialogs. It's beyond meme-tier by now how many dudes can't play the game without changing 3 names/relations and needing to alter said game with a "patch" that does basically nothing a quick name change on day 1 could do faster and with less hassle .......
Well, it's a litte bit more than that. It also breaks community translations :)

Joke aside, it also changes some images and does some more sophisticated dialog changes, e.g. by Diane calling Debbie "sister" and such.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
What do you think the mythically un-downloadable wincest patch does ? Rename those 3 inside dialogs. It's beyond meme-tier by now how many dudes can't play the game without changing 3 names/relations and needing to alter said game with a "patch" that does basically nothing a quick name change on day 1 could do faster and with less hassle .......
It's kind of dumb when other characters like Mrs. Johnson call Debbie mom, or if Jenny talks about a landlady etc. The incest patch is just way better in every aspect, but go off I guess.

bdillard3

Jan 21, 2020
This game is taking forever. Honestly its the best of the patreon based sex games besides being a dik but wow this tech update is halfway done and its september......................................................................

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's kind of dumb when other characters like Mrs. Johnson call Debbie mom, or if Jenny talks about a landlady etc. The incest patch is just way better in every aspect, but go off I guess.
Jenny has been retconned into being Debbie's real daughter, so that's somewhat of a pro for the wincest'ers
This game is taking forever. Honestly its the best of the patreon based sex games besides being a dik but wow this tech update is halfway done and its september......................................................................
They do have to redo every char in every scene in every widened background ever. And then recode most of the game to be future-proof'er. All that on 1 dude part-timing it.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Jenny has been retconned into being Debbie's real daughter, so that's somewhat of a pro for the wincest'ers
Oh really? I didn't know. No wonder DC doesn't give Jenny and Debbie a threesome with MC then.

I'd rather have to wait and bother with an incest patch than content not be made because of Patreon rules though, so it isn't exactly a win imo.

Reactions: Ranma

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
hello i've been away from this game for a long time and here i come back at it so can i ask you guys something about is there a new scene of Mia? the last one i have seen is we do it with her from the back while doing homework, so is there a new scene of her yet?

SafarNama

Sep 14, 2021
Lets do this again. Replaying again. last played in dec 2019. Hope there is much more content then it had back then. I can see some routes discussion going on.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes