Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Dude seriously you have a major mental problem. Do everyone in this thread a favour and shut the fuck up. All I've seen whilst lurking and reading this thread over the last month or so is you constantly complaining and badmouthing/insulting other people. Not once have you had something positive to say or even contributed any positive or engaging information.
And now instead of just insulting people who seem to actually be contributing information in an otherwise dead and messy thread you have adopted this woe-is-me victim mentality that you only have yourself to blame for.
Guess what no one cares about you, you're not funny with your insults or "cultists" claim and I guarantee this thread would be better without you posting in here 20 times a day on absolute bullshit
Take That! I'm honestly in a drought so I'm going around trying to find a new game to get into so I figured I'd come back to the biggest game for a moment but thank you for the burn. I likes it!

In all seriousness, my next idea is to start looking at games with low scores to see if they are actually that bad becuase there may be some hidden gems. SS, for instance, is a PHENOMENAL GAME if you were starting from scratch with TONS of content. Sure the people like us who have played it see it from the lens of having to wait for all the updates (milking) and other games surpassing it but a new person would be so lucky. I'm talking days of hand drawn scenes with no AI.

Im off to start my idea of dl'ing games with ratings under 4 stars. Hope its not a horrible idea. Its a drought fellas

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes