j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So i keep the old version of the Game or i should update? I saw this one has less content
You should likely wait for at least 3 more updates until the missing content has been readded. Right now it doesn't really make sense to play either old or new.

In case you really want to play right now, you should play the old version, as it's way more complete. Be aware though, that you'll miss out on a ton of details if you don't want to replay it in the new version some time later on.

Last edited:

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
You should likely wait for at least 3 more updates until the missing content has been readded. Right now it doesn't really make sense to play either old or new.

In case you really want to play right now, you should play the old version, as it's way more complete. Be aware though, that you'll miss out on a ton of details if you don't want to replay it in the new version some time later on.
just was about to ask this thanks anyways

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
So i keep the old version of the Game or i should update? I saw this one has less content
This is basically him remaking the original game. It has only a bit of Debbie and Jenny content. I hate when devs do that. I already liked the art and animations of the original. Now he is just starting from scratch

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes