kecaldw

May 19, 2020
It would be nice if we could knock up Roxxy, her Mom, Becca,Missy,Helen and Eric's Mom as well as Debbie. Just sayin that if the MC is banging them you might as well go all out and finish the job.

Reactions: hooter

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It would be nice if we could knock up Roxxy, her Mom, Becca,Missy,Helen and Eric's Mom as well as Debbie. Just sayin that if the MC is banging them you might as well go all out and finish the job.
Until you realize that's over 3 updates, 2 polls and ~4 years of dev after what is already planned ..... Finish the job by knowing how the game is made before asking for stuff

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Just check out the roadmap on the official site. That will lay out the future development plans.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
DITTO! I Love Consuela (this one not the crappy DarkCookie knock-off).

Some of the OLDEST characters never got updates after their initial introductions. Judith has a scene in Art Class but no sex (her giant sensitive boobs are prime real estate for a tit-job). With Judith DC should have updated her charcter to a more attractive version. But because he didn't she ends up in the bottom of his silly polls. Ivy got the standard 4 sex scenes update but absolutely NO character development. Mia, after the long, long buildup (over many releases) got and anal scene, then Nothing. Catholic girls are well known for their blowjobs (because they can't lose their virginity) but Mia never did. Annie (one of the oldest characters) shows her nice tits early on but nothing aside from the Art class scene with Mrs Smith (you know Annie is hiding under Mrs Smith's desk going down on her) again no new content. Cassie is another Really old character without any new content (I'll suck a total stranger's cock but not swallow?) fortunately some modders added to her content. ROXXY! don't get me started... she should have at least as many scenes as many scenes as Jenny. Or at least a lesbian scene with Jenny!

But INSTEAD we have Goat Girl, Fish Girl and a Nun with huge boobs we can't bang! This is what happens when Dev's do patron polls to decide content. With Polls you end up with mediocre crap that really pleases no one. How many of you here Poll your girlfriends (or other) to see whether you have sex or not? Dev's can take suggestions but should ultimately decide the direction the story takes.

So, NO.

PS: 1 change to the game in the last 24 hrs MOOO!

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DITTO! I Love Consuela (this one not the crappy DarkCookie knock-off).

Some of the OLDEST characters never got updates after their initial introductions. Judith has a scene in Art Class but no sex (her giant sensitive boobs are prime real estate for a tit-job). With Judith DC should have updated her charcter to a more attractive version. But because he didn't she ends up in the bottom of his silly polls. Ivy got the standard 4 sex scenes update but absolutely NO character development. Mia, after the long, long buildup (over many releases) got and anal scene, then Nothing. Catholic girls are well known for their blowjobs (because they can't lose their virginity) but Mia never did. Annie (one of the oldest characters) shows her nice tits early on but nothing aside from the Art class scene with Mrs Smith (you know Annie is hiding under Mrs Smith's desk going down on her) again no new content. Cassie is another Really old character without any new content (I'll suck a total stranger's cock but not swallow?) fortunately some modders added to her content. ROXXY! don't get me started... she should have at least as many scenes as many scenes as Jenny. Or at least a lesbian scene with Jenny!

But INSTEAD we have Goat Girl, Fish Girl and a Nun with huge boobs we can't bang! This is what happens when Dev's do patron polls to decide content. With Polls you end up with mediocre crap that really pleases no one. How many of you here Poll your girlfriends (or other) to see whether you have sex or not? Dev's can take suggestions but should ultimately decide the direction the story takes.

So, NO.

PS: 1 change to the game in the last 24 hrs MOOO!
Dunno if mad your girl(s) won't have content until their planned routes come up in the queue or you mad DC does what he wants with the polls ....... It's 1 of the toughest notquestions yet :unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Question: The Rhonda update will also include the Gym Class?
Nope. R(h)onda is with her mom and the pool lifeguard. The gym teacher will be in the preg remake of all the other teachers bundled together (and in 3+ years with a couple of polls too)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I just read the description and realized that the school, which is clearly a high school, looks like a high school, acts like a high school, is supposed to be a college.

because the teenager maij character is definitely”18” just like we live with our “landlord” that just show owns to know our dad really well and we had sex with our “housemate” lol

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Also wait. The teacher route is getting a remake with all these girls still not banged yet?

….well at least we’re finally getting gym teacher.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Also wait. The teacher route is getting a remake with all these girls still not banged yet?

….well at least we’re finally getting gym teacher.
That specific remake will certainly happen after all of the schoolgirls have their stories. Then again, every bit of content that happened before 0.17 is supposed to get some kind of rework. The teachers will very likely only get a rig system/scenes touch up and no full rework like some others (Debbie for example).
I just read the description and realized that the school, which is clearly a high school, looks like a high school, acts like a high school, is supposed to be a college.

because the teenager maij character is definitely”18” just like we live with our “landlord” that just show owns to know our dad really well and we had sex with our “housemate” lol
Well, that's patreon's TOS's fault. :D I think most people should be able to imagine what's actually meant...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes