j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
is the next update not just a tech update?
Yes, Annie's art is indeed meant for her update...

Then again, technically the "next" update will indeed feature 6 new scenes and the one after that will be the actual tech update.

damn just two simple sketches and my annie hype is already rising
Just a quick (low quality) screencap...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How far is an update i mean ones which adds stuff to story or new big bellies
If my Engrish-to-decent translator works fine : nobody knows. You got about a month-ish for batch 2, then who knows for the tech build proper, then about 4-5 months for R(h)onda update. So anything from ~June 2022 for preg stuff is a good guesstimate

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
If my Engrish-to-decent translator works fine : nobody knows. You got about a month-ish for batch 2, then who knows for the tech build proper, then about 4-5 months for R(h)onda update. So anything from ~June 2022 for preg stuff is a good guesstimate
Thank You good sir (time to other bookmarked games)

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Yes, Annie's art is indeed meant for her update...

Then again, technically the "next" update will indeed feature 6 new scenes and the one after that will be the actual tech update.
so the next update is not the tech update, it's Annie? your comment confuses me

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Just a quick (low quality) screencap
annie really is hot. i think i’ve been lukewarm on her before because we’ve only seen one side of her personality so far. i think once her update comes out and mc makes her open up to him with his chad charisma and his giga cock she’s going to become a fan favourite like eve or roxxy. it might also have something to do with me playing four elements trainer book 2 recently and really getting into bitchy characters with psychotic tendencies even though i doubt annie will be on the same levels of being a bitch as someone like azula.

not looking forward to having to sex mrs. smith during the annie update though. i guess i’ll have to treat the smith sex scenes the same way i handle roz scenes. they are summertime sagas form of boss fights you have to do to earn the reward which is going to be annie and her mom.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
annie really is hot. i think i’ve been lukewarm on her before because we’ve only seen one side of her personality so far. i think once her update comes out and mc makes her open up to him with his chad charisma and his giga cock she’s going to become a fan favourite like eve or roxxy. it might also have something to do with me playing four elements trainer book 2 recently and really getting into bitchy characters with psychotic tendencies even though i doubt annie will be on the same levels of being a bitch as someone like azula.

not looking forward to having to sex mrs. smith during the annie update though. i guess i’ll have to treat the smith sex scenes the same way i handle roz scenes. they are summertime sagas form of boss fights you have to do to earn the reward which is going to be annie and her mom.
I feel the preview from behind has her ass too small/flat ..... She doesn't need milf-tier assery but the preview makes her smaller than Mia. Compared to her 96ZZZ tits, that flatness behind makes her overall design wonky and massively front heavy

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I feel the preview from behind has her ass too small/flat ..... She doesn't need milf-tier assery but the preview makes her smaller than Mia. Compared to her 96ZZZ tits, that flatness behind makes her overall design wonky and massively front heavy
yeah front heavy is a good description. i think her butt looks nice enough but it would look much better if her tits weren’t so freaking huge. dc must be a massive tits guy though, there are barely any girls with nice asses in the game. i’m a booba guy myself but more of the medium variety like grace and rhonda

where did annie even get these massive milkers from because i think her mom’s aren’t that big . not sure if dc has drawn lucy naked before though so maybe i’m wrong.

Reactions: WSmith

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Welcome to ~ 2 years ago : batch 2 > (possible batch 3) tech > R(h)onda > Annie > Judith
I'm going to assume he meant to write that part about Annie in response to the other guy in his post. I dont follow this bullshit day to day but I can read the title on the status of the next update so

I see tech update and don't anticipate any new scenes for anyone but to the people who do follow updates day to day can someone answer my question directly? Will there be? Your post doesn't help answer this either

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I see tech update and don't anticipate any new scenes for anyone but to the people who do follow updates day to day can someone answer my question directly? Will there be? Your post doesn't help answer this either
At first the plan was to include 6 new scenes for various characters within the tech update.

Then that plan changed and they wanted to add another 6 scenes and release the first batch before the tech update (that's the least update we got). Now they'll release the next batch of scenes before the tech update, too. That's going to be the next update in 1 or 2 weeks. After that we'll get the actual tech update, though it's not clear right now whether that's going to include another batch of scenes or not.

After that we'll get Ronda and then we'll get Annie.

That drawing of Annie is for her update, DC just took a day off from the tech update stuff to draw some boobs...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrpopo69

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
At first the plan was to include 6 new scenes for various characters within the tech update.

Then that plan changed and they wanted to add another 6 scenes and release the first batch before the tech update (that's the least update we got). Now they'll release the next batch of scenes before the tech update, too. That's going to be the next update in 1 or 2 weeks. After that we'll get the actual tech update, though it's not clear right now whether that's going to include another batch of scenes or not.

After that we'll get Ronda and then we'll get Annie.

That drawing of Annie is for her update and DC is just taking a day off to draw some boobs...
Oh ok yeah when I read their post on the small update awhile back I just assumed they were going to roll all that stuff into the tech update and call it day

makes me wonder since a small update is coming up so soon if anything Halloween themed is planned

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
makes me wonder since a small update is coming up so soon if anything Halloween themed is planned
It would be a nice surprise but I'm not that hopeful. Then again, I didn't follow that many streams recently, so I may have missed some hints...

Username7

May 1, 2017
Reactions: McSlut

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
So what shall we tell? Download APK, install it.

Maybe provide some details first. What is your device, what Android version, and what is the error you get?
Figured it out. My dumbass fault as I didn't have enough space free. Possibly Google Play Protect interference. Appreciate it.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
He has she's by no means small just not quite in her daughters league. This post has a screenshot of her nude art from that now nuked Insta that was posting art from the streams. https://f95zone.to/threads/summerti...ch-part-i-kompas-productions.276/post-4518112
I wasn't looking forward to this mother daughter that much but the more art I see of them I want to play their story

can anyone answer what happened to that Annie has a dick stuff by the way? was that just a fan edit? this is really long ago now

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
can anyone answer what happened to that Annie has a dick stuff by the way? was that just a fan edit? this is really long ago now
Before Eve got her content, back when it wasn't clear who'd be the "trap"/trans character, DC sometimes just randomly added dicks to girls during his streams for fun. I would say that picture was one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: mrpopo69
Aug 28, 2017
Summertime Saga [v0.20.11 Pre-tech - Part I] [Kompas Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,03 GB / 370 MB - SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 353 MB - SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

This game has ~ 18,200 image files and is already highly compressed. So if you are not satisfied with the quality
of the compressed version don't complain about it, just play the original uncompressed version! Thanks!

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

I know this is supposed to have 5 new angles/animations but can someone tell me who they are with or how to access them?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes