Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So it's been what, 7 months since 20.8, with practically fuck all happening, and the progress bar on 58%?
That's 35$ for your average patron, for fuck all?
Lmao, you are getting played.
This is hilarious

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
lol those cheek lines on all the characters really need to go, so many character look dessicated and/or elderly because of it
I agree. The 1-2 lines inside the cheek always seem pretty pointless and make the character look old instead of giving them the look of a pronounced cheek bone.
Luckily all of these are gone in the reworked art, so it's not really an issue anymore (see Debbie, MC, Jenny, etc. below). It's one of the main reasons why I vastly prefer the new art in general.

168732_3PWKDdA.jpg 241671_newmc.jpg debbie.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So it's been what, 7 months since 20.8, with practically fuck all happening, and the progress bar on 58%?
That's 35$ for your average patron, for fuck all?
Lmao, you are getting played.
This is hilarious
Unless you were too drunk to put a , in there > each dudes pays ~3,30$ on average. Basic math is hard though. And nice milking claim, we were missing them since last week's

Also good thing we got the lewd batch #1 since then (as promised) and we're less than 2 weeks away from #2 (that we almost got last week too). Selective moaning is a new thing milkers came out with, nice

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i know dc has also reworked annie but i can't remember if her new artstyle has already been implemented in the game or not. does anyone know? because otherwise i have no explanation of why i think these annie wallpaper pics are so much better than what i remember seeing of her in the game. maybe it's also because you only see her long hair on those wallpaper pics which makes her look so much better.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
i know dc has also reworked annie but i can't remember if her new artstyle has already been implemented in the game or not. does anyone know? because otherwise i have no explanation of why i think these annie wallpaper pics are so much better than what i remember seeing of her in the game. maybe it's also because you only see her long hair on those wallpaper pics which makes her look so much better.
The early version of Annie from the beginning of the game (in the attached image on the left) looks better than the later one.

Annie.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I recall Annie actually has three different types of art in the game. The very early one in blue, another slightly newer one in red and the actual new rig system art in her "intro/first day" scene where she opens the locker and talks to MC and Judith in the shower. After all they redid the intro a few updates ago and that's why everything that happens on MC's first day at school is reworked and up to date (apart from one? cutscene). Then again, Ronda also has new art in the game and her's will be changed a bit again, so it may happen to Annie, too - though only for very small details at best.

The early version of Annie from the beginning of the game (in the attached image on the left) looks better than the later one.
That's indeed because that left scene is already reworked. It's the newest piece of her in the game and likely how she'll stay.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Then again, Ronda also has new art in the game and her's will be changed a bit again, so it may happen to Annie, too - though only for very small details at best.
what do you mean rhonda's art will change again? is it because not all of her scenes are with her newest version yet or because dc will implement an all around improved version? as far as i know lots of scenes already have the newest rhonda art already like when you meet her jogging during the eve route or when you rescue her in mrs. smith's office

also someone should ask dc if it's rhonda or ronda. it's funny how everyone writes her name differently and i want a definitive answer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
what do you mean rhonda's art will change again? is it because not all of her scenes are with her newest version yet or because dc will implement an all around improved version? as far as i know lots of scenes already have the newest rhonda art already like when you meet her jogging during the eve route or when you rescue her in mrs. smith's office

also someone should ask dc if it's rhonda or ronda. it's funny how everyone writes her name differently and i want a definitive answer.
DC doesn't know himself : in-game since day 1 is Rhonda, everywhere else is Ronda. Guess naming chars while drunk wasn't the best idea he had

Reactions: McSlut

Agurk

May 25, 2017
I am stuck in the sex shop when you're supposed to buy the buttplug for Jenny because I already bought it before the story got there, what can I do?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am stuck in the sex shop when you're supposed to buy the buttplug for Jenny because I already bought it before the story got there, what can I do?
If the quest tells you about it, go out, pass time/day, come back, try again. If not, try the mod. If still not, restart. Next time, wait for the game to tell you about buying stuff

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
You know back when I found this game, I probably checked the progress bar nearly everyday. At that time I was in my four year of college (I had only one year more after that to graduate) I had more free time than now but nowadays my likes had changes or I have found new interestings projects to follow. It is always a joy to see this game updated but overall I won't lose sleep if it don't. Thought I'm not gonna lie I will liberate time of my schedule to play the 2# batch when it drops and I'm particulary interested in Annie update whenever it drops.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know back when I found this game, I probably checked the progress bar nearly everyday. At that time I was in my four year of college (I had only one year more after that to graduate) I had more free time than now but nowadays my likes had changes or I have found new interestings projects to follow. It is always a joy to see this game updated but overall I won't lose sleep if it don't. Thought I'm not gonna lie I will liberate time of my schedule to play the 2# batch when it drops and I'm particulary interested in Annie update whenever it drops.
Annie is ~1 year away, you got time to play other stuff

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Agurk

May 25, 2017
If the quest tells you about it, go out, pass time/day, come back, try again. If not, try the mod. If still not, restart. Next time, wait for the game to tell you about buying stuff
You cant really leave the store until you buy it, but yea I ended up restarting

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Ronda's art was indeed (completely?) changed before, but some time ago DC decided to make her a little more sporty and to add some abs. As far as I'm aware that very new version isn't the game at the moment.

Very old vs. current version
hF1xoxO.png

new body
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When it comes to her name, as far as I'm aware she started as Rhonda, then somebody in the team (not DC or Sploosh as it seems xD) changed it to Ronda and now she'll probably be Rhonda again once she gets her update. But who knows....

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Ronda's art was indeed (completely?) changed before, but some time ago DC decided to make her a little more sporty and to add some abs. As far as I'm aware that very new version isn't the game at the moment.

Very old vs. current version
View attachment 1447761

new body
View attachment 1447762

When it comes to her name, as far as I'm aware she started as Rhonda, then somebody in the team (not DC or Sploosh as it seems xD) changed it to Ronda and now she'll probably be Rhonda again once she gets her update. But who knows....
Oh boy, oh boy!

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes