McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
yeah this is why i can’t wait for the rhonda update she just looks hot as fuck especially with her new design

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
Ronda's art was indeed (completely?) changed before, but some time ago DC decided to make her a little more sporty and to add some abs. As far as I'm aware that very new version isn't the game at the moment.

Very old vs. current version
View attachment 1447761

new body
View attachment 1447762

When it comes to her name, as far as I'm aware she started as Rhonda, then somebody in the team (not DC or Sploosh as it seems xD) changed it to Ronda and now she'll probably be Rhonda again once she gets her update. But who knows....
btw this last new look will change AGAIN, as he also mentioned he dont like how it turned out (too realistic , dont look like other art from the game)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
btw this last new look will change AGAIN, as he also mentioned he dont like how it turned out (too realistic , dont look like other art from the game)
Aw, that would be kinda sad, at least if he actually removes too much of her sportiness. It's really a great improvement for her character as whole. I mean, it's not like for example Ricky or many of the "parody characters" are actually that much less realistic...
She lost tids power though. She's now just as flat as Mia
Which is fine, honestly.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Aw, that would be kinda sad, at least if he actually removes too much of her sportiness. It's really a great improvement for her character as whole. I mean, it's not like for example Ricky or many of the "parody characters" are actually that much less realistic...
i'm not worried honestly. i think everytime dc redraws a girl he makes her look better. remember how controversial the new eve was for a time? now she's probably the number one in terms of popularity. to be honest though i don't see how the latest rhonda art is too realistic or doesn't fit the game. no idea what he wants to change.

Which is fine, honestly.
yeah more variety is good

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i'm not worried honestly. i think everytime dc redraws a girl he makes her look better. remember how controversial the new eve was for a time? now she's probably the number one in terms of popularity. to be honest though i don't see how the latest rhonda art is too realistic or doesn't fit the game. no idea what he wants to change.
That's fair, still, he could try to make it more like the "current" Ronda again, which would be a step backwards in my opinion. By that I mean simply adding fewer textures to her abdomen and legs, even though they are atually pretty great.

With Eve it's to say. The old character badly drawn and I'm almost sure that her old character in his new style would be just as popular as the new one.

Then agian, he tried to improve her old characer back then and that one looked pretty bad in comparison and never made it into the game. Though the option to add her piercing back in would have be great - I'm still a bit sad he removed it, even though it basically won every poll on picarto it was in...

Just to compare the three from old to new:

Eve 1.jpg

Eve 2.png

Eve 3.jpg

PS: I realize I posted way to many pictures recently, but maybe some like them :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
That's fair, still, he could try to make it more like the "current" Ronda again, which would be a step backwards in my opinion. By that I mean simply adding fewer textures to her abdomen and legs, even though they are atually pretty great.

With Eve it's actually hard to say. The old character badly drawn and I'm almost sure that her old character in his new style would be just as popular as the new one.

Then again, he tried to improve her old characer back then and that one looked pretty bad in comparison and never made it into the game.

Just to compare the three from old to new:
View attachment 1448319

View attachment 1448320

View attachment 1448321

PS: I realize I posted way to many pictures recently, but maybe some like them :ROFLMAO:
I actually liked all 3 of Eves models, but I can see why he wanted to change them. Lets see what R(h)onda brings.
Maybe it would be good if you put the Picture into Spoilers ;)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Ronda's art was indeed (completely?) changed before, but some time ago DC decided to make her a little more sporty and to add some abs. As far as I'm aware that very new version isn't the game at the moment.

Very old vs. current version
View attachment 1447761

new body
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When it comes to her name, as far as I'm aware she started as Rhonda, then somebody in the team (not DC or Sploosh as it seems xD) changed it to Ronda and now she'll probably be Rhonda again once she gets her update. But who knows....
Good change to body art. She needed more toning considering she is the game's sports gal.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes, I usually do that new unreleased art and you are certainly right about Rhonda's body. In Eve's case it's in the game for 2 years, so I doubt anybody will be surprised by it. =)
Yeah wasn't really all about the "spoiler" part of it, but because you'll have to scroll past it then this site gets super long. If you know what I mean.

Reactions: qweasdzxc3177935183

FSCard

Dec 29, 2020
Quick question: 0.20.11 says there are some new scenes, but it doesn't say specifically for who. Anyone can direct me to a resource for where these new scenes are so I don't have to just kind of look around?

Thanks!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Quick question: 0.20.11 says there are some new scenes, but it doesn't say specifically for who. Anyone can direct me to a resource for where these new scenes are so I don't have to just kind of look around?

Thanks!
Search and/or ask in the . This is the wrong thread for gameplay questions.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Honestly, pretty much every change DC has made so far has been spot on. I mean, Eve's new model just matched her personality way more than her old one. Its a lot more shy, girly, and innocent. It completely sells her storyline and relationship with Grace and Odette. And Rhonda's more slender, athletic look just adds an extra layer of believability to her character. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he made her look even more athletic later on.
People may not like some of DC's changes initially, but they almost always come around after the character's update gets rolled out and is fantastic. In my experience, he always adds consistency and quality with his changes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Thanks!
Search and/or ask in the . This is the wrong thread for gameplay questions.
Or just figure out where the changlelog is in-game and go from there (gotta add to use the 0.20.10 one, since 0.20.11 is a bugfix and doesn't list them) ........ Not like I posted this around 20+ times since 0.20.10/11 came out and people still dunno how to use it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Though the option to add her piercing back in would have be great - I'm still a bit sad he removed it, even though it basically won every poll on picarto it was in...
You know, Naughty Tribute Mod adds her piercing back with the optional content ;)

location_erik_basement_cutscene2.jpg

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i don't see that happening because by large people have been reacting very positively to the more "athletic" rhonda look. CUNTBLAZER420 (great name btw) is right, if anything i think he's going to make her look even more fit. i just hope he doesn't go completly crazy with abs and muscles. i trust dc completly though and i wouldn't mind some change, i remember that i was immediately sold on new eve the first time i saw her.

With Eve it's to say. The old character badly drawn and I'm almost sure that her old character in his new style would be just as popular as the new one.
yeah i guess what i was trying to say that after the eve update came out and blew everyone away i haven't heard a single person complain about her new look and wishing for the old one back.

we should find out what rhonda's final look will be like soon and i'm looking forward to the streams. i'm really optimistic about the rhonda update, i think just for the simple fact that we haven't been getting a story update for what feels like forever will make lots of people really enjoy the rhonda update. i just remembered that even before the tech update we had three (decent but not great) main story updates so it's really been a long while since we had a complete story update that focused on one of the main girls.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
yeah i guess what i was trying to say that after the eve update came out and blew everyone away i haven't heard a single person complain about her new look and wishing for the old one back.
That's a point I have to disagree on. There were indeed quite a few, even here in this topic, who didn't like the fact that he changed Eve's character and looks this much and that he kinda ruined her friendship with the other guys for it.

It was a choice they made, but it wasn't really the obvious thing to do back then. I think DC said himself that he was surprised how popular Eve actually became.

i don't see that happening because by large people have been reacting very positively to the more "athletic" rhonda look. CUNTBLAZER420 (great name btw) is right, if anything i think he's going to make her look even more fit. i just hope he doesn't go completly crazy with abs and muscles. i trust dc completly though and i wouldn't mind some change, i remember that i was immediately sold on new eve the first time i saw her.
That's fine with me, but it pretty much contradicts what darkolo said about DC's opinion. In fact I indeed recall that she was a little more muscular in his first sketch and he tuned it down a little during that stream.

In the end DC really doesn't care that much about what's popular (now) but does his thing and people usually like it afterwards. At least I wouldn't be surprised if she'd look less "firm" afterwards for the sake of consistency. Not that I'd be that happy about it, but some things are just hard to combine.

we should find out what rhonda's final look will be like soon and i'm looking forward to the streams. i'm really optimistic about the rhonda update, i think just for the simple fact that we haven't been getting a story update for what feels like forever will make lots of people really enjoy the rhonda update. i just remembered that even before the tech update we had three (decent but not great) main story updates so it's really been a long while since we had a complete story update that focused on one of the main girls.
That's 100% true.

Last edited:

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
I hope one day before I die the mall girls , aqua, June, Mia , the fertility pill doctor n the teachers get their pregnancies. Oh can't forget the library chick too

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I hope one day before I die the mall girls , aqua, June, Mia , the fertility pill doctor n the teachers get their pregnancies. Oh can't forget the library chick too
That's merely ~6 years and 5+ polls, you can live that long. Though the mall girls are close to 0% chance to get anything ever

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
That's merely ~6 years and 5+ polls, you can live that long. Though the mall girls are close to 0% chance to get anything ever
That's disheartening, the mall chicks are fine as fuck tho , the cosplay girl n the gift store girl(next to the sex shop) especially. I'll pray n sacrifice infants in Hope's a miracle happens

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes