srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How do you edit money into your save in this game? My usual method just does not want to be reflected in-game and i'm kind of stumped. I didn't want to use the cheated mode cause of the maxed stats stuff, i just don't want to grind for cash 100 times.
What about clicking the secret button on MC's phone (signal strength, upper left) and adding money in the cheat menu?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I've got some, but sadly not all of them.

I quickly uploaded the actual old vs. new comparisons I've still got here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There should be quite a bit more stuff out here in this topic, in case anybody actually wants to look for it...
Wow, the town is so much more expansive now, that's cool.

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
I really do love this game and I hope nothing but the best for it but, almost 4 months of no update and you're making 72k+ a month on patreon. Next update is hopefully a hefty one.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really do love this game and I hope nothing but the best for it but, almost 4 months of no update and you're making 72k+ a month on patreon. Next update is hopefully a hefty one.
I'll concede you that 3.5 months is indeed almost 4, the rest isn't worth mentionning. Or maybe : next update is batch #2 > 5-6 new scenes/angles to already finished girls routes (that you probably won't bother go check who anyway). Then after that is the tech build > 100% code-related and nothing lewd (aside the 2 batch we got in-between, and maybe a 3rd if DC feels like it). You'll then have to wait another 4-5 months for R(o)nda's update, which hopefully won't fulfill your hunger for lewds and you'll come back crying DC made almost 500k since you posted this quote .......
Of that 280k you estimate since the last update, how much money are you out?
If we go by the last guesstimate that dudes pay around 3.30$ a month, he's around ~14$-15$ max. That's taking into account he actually pays for something he has no interest in and isn't just coming here to moan DC made more $ in a month than he'll do in a year. A lot of "ifs" and speculation, for a dude with 3 posts in almost a year

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69 and jestertlw

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I remember in Patreon's status update ,there wili be a poll this week.

DC just said

When will the "Tech Update" be released?
What we have to decide shortly on a potential 3rd batch of scenes for you guys while you wait for the Tech Update to be done. If we so, it will have very little dialogue and simply be new angles to existing scenes.
Poll?
I will be posting a poll to see what type of content you prefer in our updates this coming week. Something that will help us narrow down the things you enjoy in our releases.

I'm waiting for the new poll.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
what will the poll be about? the patreon post is pretty vague about it's contents. personally i'm hoping he just goes straight to rhonda, the last batch of scenes was nice but i don't need a third one especially if it's really just new angles. if it was new scenes with some dialogue (like most new stuff from the first batch) i could get convinced otherwise if he puts grace and becca back on the poll again

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When do you feel like the new update will be released? March?
You duders need to be a bit more vague on "next update" : next update is batch 2 by the end of the month-ish, then next update is tech build whenever DC feels like it, then next update is R(h)onda about 4-5 months later. So which 1 of those 3 were you talking about ?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes